Thread: Soldier Of Fortune 3 \m/

Default Soldier Of Fortune 3 \m/

I know Soldier of Fortune II fans all over the globe are yelling one thought in unison:

IT'S ABOUT DAMNED TIME!

And with good reason. The press releases are popping up all over the internet with the good news of the expected release of the third installment of the Solider of Fortune series. And with confirmation from representatives of Activision, we can officially cheer, and do so loudly!

Fans have enjoyed years of evolutionary gaming with the Soldier of Fortune II edition since its release in 2000. Rumored reports of an SoF3 have been speculated about since 2002. There were even a few fan sites posting claims to the existence of such a game very early on. But all the hopes and excitement centered on those reports vanished as the news became nothing more than rumor.

Awaiting the outcome of SoF3 has been a favored pasttime for SoF2 die hard fans for a long time. As the retired Competition Manager who had to close down TeamWarfare's Soldier of Fortune II competitive play, I made various inquiries to both Ravensoft and Activision over the months to fish for information. All inquiries were met with a "Sorry, not at this time." But no longer fans, it is coming!

There are no specific details to leave you with right now but TeamWarfare news will keep a close eye on this much anticipated release and bring you the scoop as it unfolds!

βγηκε και αυτο

Σαν φανατικός των FPS τι πρέπει να πεις?
    People`s Unhappiness Has The Taste Of Mercy...

να το δουμε πρωτα

1&2 ηταν φοβερα,αυτο ηρθε λιγο αθορυβα

θα δουμε

Terastio fiasko
    To katevasa x8es vradi.Gfx settings mono gia analisi. gfx psilomoufa, provlimata ston ixo, krasarei meta apo ligo (enw den exei protection) epexa 10 lepta kai einai entelws xalia.Ntaxei rixneis me shotgun sto apenanti ktirio kai de menei tipota.Crosshair kai geniko interface apo fps 10xronwn...Megali apogoiteusi ,gia mena toulaxiston.Kai to perimena pos kai pos .An exete asxoli8ei me crysis, cod4 kai genika oti pezei autes tis meres, min perimenete kati analogo...

Kai elega na to xtipisw sto x360

οτι φοβομουν

το τσέκαρα δυστυχώς

γραφικά-ήχος-gameplay για παιχνίδι τουλάχιστον 6 χρονια πριν

υπερβολικά κατώτερο των προσδοκιών και απογοήτευση για τους απανταχού fans του sof

το μονο θετικό,το gore mode που θύμισε παλιές εποχές του πρώτου sof

parepiptontws, to proseksate oti to paixnidi to ebgale h "Activision limited" kai oxi h Raven etsi opws ta 2 prwta?

To paixnidi 8arrw pws sth8hke olo sto podi, nomizw apo Tsexoslobakous h kati tetoio... Poso gia ton poutso einai to AI kai o xeirismos de to syzhtw, meta apo ligo bare8hka na blepw ena kefali na anatinazetai apo to laimo meta apo headshot me...GLOCK!!!

Nai i raven den eixe kamia sxesi.Einai Activision Value me full price omws.Apo oti lene, ftiaxtike se 4-5mines=sto podi ....Prospa8isa 2 fores na to pexw, alla de vriskw to kouragio...