Thread: Seung-Hui Cho videos

Eνδιαφέρον αν και δεν ακούγεται σε πολλά σημεία τι λέει. Έτσι ήταν ακριβώς το video η έχει γίνει μονταζ?

Τεσπα, από τι φαίνεται η φάση είναι ο κλασικός συνδυασμός ψυχοπάθειας, κοινωνικής απόρριψης υπό κοινωνικοπολιτικό μανδύα, (for my brothers, you had everything, ενάντια στους πλούσιους που υποτίθεται ότι λέει κάπου etc) πόσο ουσιαστικού τώρα για το τελικό αποτέλεσμα δε ξέρω.
    "we are not evacuating this house, we don't believe in you and your wrecking crew"

Έχει πέσει μοντάζ. Λέγεται ότι αυτά τα μέρη είναι τα πιο "coherent". Στα υπόλοιπα πρέπει να λέει ασυναρτησίες συνέχεια...

Ίσως λέει, ίσως δε λέει. Άμα δε μας αφήσουν να κρίνουμε μόνοι μας!!
    "we are not evacuating this house, we don't believe in you and your wrecking crew"

* "You had a hundred billion chances and ways to have avoided today, but you decided to spill my blood. You forced me into a corner and gave me only one option, the decision was yours. Now you have blood on your hands that will never wash off."
    * "I didn't have to do this, I could have left, I could have fled. but no, I will no longer run, it's not for me, for my children, for my brothers and sisters, the (word bleeped out), I did it for them."
    * "The music stops, I may not be nothing but a (word bleeped out). You have vandalised my heart, raped my soul and torched my conscience. You thought it was one pathetic, boy's life you were extinguishing. Thanks to you I die, like Jesus Christ to inspire generations of the weak and the defenceless people."
    * "Do you know what it feels like to be spit on your face and have trash shoved down your throat? Do you know what it feels like to dig your own grave, do you know what it feels like to have your throat slashed from ear to ear? Do you know what it feels like to be torched alive? Do you know what it feels like to be humiliated and impaled upon on a cross and left to bleed to death for your amusement? You have never felt a single ounce of pain in your whole life, did you want to inject as much misery in your lives as you can just because you can. You had everything you wanted. Your Mercedes wasn't enough, you brats, your golden necklaces weren't enough, you snobs. Your trust funds wasn't enough. Your vodka and cognac weren't enough. All your debaucheries weren't enough. Those weren't enough to fulfil your hedonistic needs. You had everything."
    * "Jesus loves crucifying me. He loved inducing cancer in my head, terrorising my heart and raping my soul all this time."
    Feed my fear

Forever Failure geologiko_karoto's Avatar

bullcrap