Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Terry Pratchett

No headroom for expansion

Λοιπον εχω κανει τρεις συγκλονιστικες αποπειρες να διαβασω το Μορτ, καθε φορα γελαω με τον θεουλη Πρατσεττ αλλα ολο κατι γινεται (μια συμπαντικα σκευωρικη ασυδοσια!) και δεν το συνεχιζω ποτε.

Γι αυτο και συνεχιζει να βρισκεται το Μορτ στα χερια μου, ενω ανηκει αλλου.
    "Τι χτυπαω??"

"Ενα μονο με ελιες. Και ενα μονο με πατατες."

But, suddenly, I viddied that thinking was for the gloopy ones and that the oomny ones use like inspiration...

Ναι ρε γαμώτο, πόση ειρωνεία πια.

Ιου, τωρα το δα αυτο =((((

Αλλά

After announcing his diagnosis, Pratchett added a post script: "I would just like to draw attention to everyone reading the above that this should be interpreted as 'I am not dead'. I will, of course, be dead at some future point, as will everybody else. For me, this maybe further off than you think - it's too soon to tell. I know it's a very human thing to say 'Is there anything I can do,' but in this case I would only entertain offers from very high-end experts in brain chemistry.

Γι' αυτο τον αγαπάμε σαν τρελοί.

Και τώρα διαβάζω το Good Omens και ευτυχώς μέχρι στιγμής μου φαίνεται περισσότερο Pratchett από ό,τι Gaiman και μπορώ να πω οτι εχω αρχίσει να το ερωτευομαι.
    and light it up forever, and never go to sleep

...Aλλα χτες τελείωσα το Reaper Man και μπορώ να πω πως βάζει εύκολα κάτω τα πρώτα πέντε(που έχω διαβάσει).Λατρεία μεγάλη γενικά.

Εχει διαβάσει κανείς τα τελευταία (I Shall wear midnight και Snuff);Λογικά και εκείνα θα ναι δύναμη αλλά θέλω και τίμια ηαριτικη γνώμη.
    Last edited by redeemer; 18-07-2012 at 13:56.

κανένα απ τα δυο αλλά το i shall wear midnight απευθύνεται σε μικρότερες ηλικίες. το snuff είναι watch άρα θα είναι καλό, αλλά μάλλον κακό μέρος να ξεκινήσεις την ακολουθία (ξεκινάς με guards! guards!) γενικά όσο επιμένεις με τον pratchett τόσο καλύτερος σου φαίνεται.
    Talking monkey, yeah, yeah. Came here from the future. Ugly sucker, only says "ficus".

τα watch μονο με τη σειρα προτεινω και γω, σε μεγαλο βαθμο πατανε στα προηγουμενα οποτε δεν αξιζει να διαβασεις τα προηγουμενα αν ξερεις ακριβως τι θα γινει. Τα βιβλια με την tiffany διαβαζονται μετα τα βιβλια με τις μαγισσες (εχεις ηδη διαβασει το equal rites αν εισαι στο 5ο) και ειναι μια χαρα για παιδια οτι ηλικιας θες, προσωπικα περα απο το λιγο μικροτερο μηκος και το ελαχιστα πιο αναλαφρο υφος δεν προσεξα και καμια μεγαλη αλλαγη...
    Last edited by wraithgr; 18-07-2012 at 17:20.
    Shall I say I was wrong, if I'm right?

There was a time that the pieces fit, but I watched them fall away

A Slip of the Keyboard brings together for the first time the finest examples of Pratchett's non fiction writing, both serious and surreal: from musings on mushrooms to what it means to be a writer (and why banana daiquiris are so important); from memories of Granny Pratchett to speculation about Gandalf's love life, and passionate defences of the causes dear to him.

With all the humour and humanity that have made his novels so enduringly popular, this collection brings Pratchett out from behind the scenes of the Discworld to speak for himself - man and boy, bibliophile and computer geek, champion of hats, orang-utans and Dignity in Dying.
    Φρέσκο φρέσκο

It is with immeasurable sadness that we announce that author Sir Terry Pratchett has died.
    The world has lost one of its brightest, sharpest minds. Rest in peace Sir Terry Pratchett.
    DON'T THINK OF IT AS DYING, said Death. THINK OF IT AS LEAVING EARLY TO AVOID THE RUSH.

αυτοκτόνησε μάλλον ε;
    Vielen Dank für alles was mal war

τι σημασια εχει ; r.i.p
    σηκωσες λιγο την μπλουζιτσα και υποψιαστηκα οτι εισαι ο φρικ. Σε λιγα δευτερολεπτα ειχα μαθει την τραγικη αληθεια.Δεν ξερω αν προσεξες την απογοητευση στo προσωπο μου..
    http://stresss.deviantart.com
    http://www.myspace.com/posteke
    Yesterday 19:29 <menumission> de mporeis na kaneis ignore ton eauto sou sto tsat molis to dokimasa

στο θεωρητικό παρκούρ δίνω οστά και σάρκα,απο εμπόδιο σ΄ εμπόδιο πετάγομαι για πλάκα Άκου τον Φόρη and don't worry

Despite campaigning for assisted suicide after his diagnosis, Sir Terry's publishers said he did not take his own life.

BBC News correspondent Nick Higham said: "I was told by the publishers his death was entirely natural and unassisted, even though he had said in the past he wanted to go at a time of his own choosing."
    There was a time that the pieces fit, but I watched them fall away