Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I-Doser

Default I-Doser

http://i-doser.com/

Ποίος αισθάνεται αρκετά καμμένος για να δοκιμάσει?Υπάρχει τζαμπέ σε τόρρεντ
    When you cry,winter winds sing , straight to my heart

O Mikros K8oulou When Black Roses Bloom's Avatar

Δώσε λίνκ.
    Ravel: There is no room for '2' in the world of 1's and 0's, no place for 'mayhap' in a house of trues and falses, and no 'green with envy' in a black and white world.

Quote Originally Posted by When_Black_Roses_Bloom
    Δώσε λίνκ.

edited

LOL κανει δουλεια?
    σηκωσες λιγο την μπλουζιτσα και υποψιαστηκα οτι εισαι ο φρικ. Σε λιγα δευτερολεπτα ειχα μαθει την τραγικη αληθεια.Δεν ξερω αν προσεξες την απογοητευση στo προσωπο μου..
    http://stresss.deviantart.com
    http://www.myspace.com/posteke
    Yesterday 19:29 <menumission> de mporeis na kaneis ignore ton eauto sou sto tsat molis to dokimasa

στο θεωρητικό παρκούρ δίνω οστά και σάρκα,απο εμπόδιο σ΄ εμπόδιο πετάγομαι για πλάκα Άκου τον Φόρη and don't worry

You are my detonator. Phantom Duck's Avatar

@@

κατεβαίνει το πατς τώρα. αμα την "ακούσω" θα ενημερώσω

Son of the Northstar Once_Emperor's Avatar

To κατέβασα και το περιεργάστικα λίγο. Ενδιαφέρουσα ιδέα αλλά δεν ξέρω κατά πόσο η συγκεκριμένη υλοποίηση είναι αποτελεσματική. Γενικά πληρόφορίες για τη μέθοδο έχει εδώ. Στο συγκεκριμένο πρόγραμμα οι "δόσεις" είναι αρχεία ήχου, 30 λεπτών έκαστο, οπότε θέλει ώρα για να πει κανείς αν όντως έχει αποτέλεσμα. Γενικά, λίγο που έψαξα, κατέληξα στο ότι το I-Doser είναι ουσιαστικά μια -κακή- αντιγραφή του SBAgen το οποίο είναι και free(GPL παρακαλώ). Aν βρω χρόνο θα το τσεκάρω κι αυτό και θα ενημερώσω...
    We revel in our time.

Δώκετε κάποιος το torrent ή/και από που το κατέβασε σπασμένο κι έτσα για να το δούμε κι εμείς κιε να το κοντσομπολέψομεν.
    Quote Originally Posted by FIXXXER View Post
    Anagkastika stirizoume Hillary

egw den katalava ti paizei pantws, mporei kapoios na to eksigisei me apla logia?

να με τα στείλει και μένα κάποιος τα ραπιντ λινξ, γιατί τα έσβησα πριν τα κατεβάσω

'στω.

Quote Originally Posted by Angrafan
    egw den katalava ti paizei pantws, mporei kapoios na to eksigisei me apla logia?
    Παίζει ήχους των οποίων οι συχνότητες ας πούμε "προσωμοιώνουν" διάφορες ναρκωτικές/ υπνωτικές ουσίες, τα αποτελέσματά τους δηλαδή. Πίπες, παράσιτε ραδιοφώνου. Στην αρχλη ψιλοζαλίστηκα αλλά μετά πήρα πρέφα ότι ήταν επειδή κοίταγα την οθόνη σαν κομμάτι κρέας περιμένοντας να γίνει κάτι, με αποτέλεσμα να χαζέψουν τα μάτια μου.

Phantom Duck , διάβασε τις οδηγίες χρήσεως στο site.

Εν γένει :

1. What is I-Doser?
    I-Doser Labs is the leading producer of Binaural Brainwave CDs and computer applications. Using proven, scientific, and safe methods of synchronizing your brainwaves; a simulated state can be achieved through the use of our advanced audio CDs, or the I-Doser Application, and a pair of high quality stereo headphones. Our Binaural process has been refined with years of research and development. With thousands of satisfied users, the I-Doser Labs CDs and the I-Doser Application for PCs continue to lead the industry as the only safe and effective method to achieve a simulated mood or experience.

Recreational Simulation CDs are collections of binaural doses on standard audio CDs. Each audio track contains our advanced binaural beats that will synchronize your brainwaves to the same state as the recreational dose. Mixed with our advanced auditory pulses are soothing backtracks of ambient soundscapes to help the brain induce of state of mood lift, euphoria, sedation, and hallucination. I-Doser CDs are also perfect for using with iPods and other MP3 players, or simply through a regular CD player.

I-Doser for the PC is the most advanced computer application available to achieve a simulated mood or experience through the use of binaural beats. Use I-Doser to play one-time use doses purchased through the I-Doser Store. Each dose is scientifically designed to give you the optimal measure of pure beats safely and effectively to induce state. Every download of the I-Doser application includes two free doses.

What steps can be taken to maximize a dose?
    Several steps can be taken to maximize the potential of an I-Doser dose. We at I-Doser actually consider this essential to the dosing experience. First, set a serene mood. It is recommended that you administrate the dose while lying down in a dim-lit room in solitude without any noisy distractions. No interruptions, no phone ringing, nothing! It should be you and the dose. It is advisable that you use a pair of high quality headphones, and the headphones that I-Doser scientists use when designing doses are listed at I-Doser.com. Play the dose at a comfortable soft level, not too loud, and just lay back and clear your mind. Let the dose do the work. Let the entire dose play out without removing the headphones, and remove them only when the dose is finished playing.

Do I need headphones? Can't I just play it through my speakers?
    Headphones are REQUIRED. Simply playing your dose through your computer or laptop speakers will have no effect. Binaural beats need to travel in separate tones through each isolated ear at the same time. This is not possible through speakers. The higher quality the headphones, the better your experience will be. See I-Doser.com to purchase the headphones used by I-Doser scientists when designing doses.

Επίσης με ενα search στο demonoid.com βρίσκεις ωραία πράματα.

Quote Originally Posted by One Colour Black
    What steps can be taken to maximize a dose?
    Several steps can be taken to maximize the potential of an I-Doser dose. We at I-Doser actually consider this essential to the dosing experience. First, set a serene mood. It is recommended that you administrate the dose while lying down in a dim-lit room in solitude without any noisy distractions. No interruptions, no phone ringing, nothing! It should be you and the dose. It is advisable that you use a pair of high quality headphones, and the headphones that I-Doser scientists use when designing doses are listed at I-Doser.com. Play the dose at a comfortable soft level, not too loud, and just lay back and clear your mind. Let the dose do the work. Let the entire dose play out without removing the headphones, and remove them only when the dose is finished playing.
    Δικέ μου, άμα τα κάνω όλα αυτά μαστουρώνω κατά βούληση.