Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Company of Heroes

Default Company of Heroes

Company of Heroes is a visually stunning real-time strategy game that depicts all the violent chaos of World War II with uncommon intensity. Set during the invasion of Normandy toward the end of the war, Company of Heroes takes its cues from Saving Private Ryan, by portraying both the sheer brutality of the war as well as the humanity of its combatants. Many other recent WWII games have also drawn influence from Steven Spielberg's landmark film, but Company of Heroes is even more graphic. This and the game's highly authentic-looking presentation are its distinguishing features, and it boasts some frantic, well-designed strategic and tactical combat to match. Company of Heroes trades a wide breadth of content for an extremely detailed look at WWII-era ground combat, and its action is so fast paced that it's best suited for the reflexes of an experienced RTS player. So if you're unfazed by any of that, you'll find that this latest real-time strategy game from the developers of Homeworld and Warhammer 40,000: Dawn of War is one of the best, most dramatic and exciting examples in years.

Provided you have a powerful-enough system and graphics card to fully appreciate the visuals in Company of Heroes, you'll quickly be struck by the level of detail depicted in the game. Infantry move in teams, darting from cover to cover. They may be ordered to occupy any building on the map, and you'll see them shutter the doors and take aim out the windows. Vehicles are shown to scale, so tanks and other armored vehicles look big and imposing, and, indeed, they are. Infantry seem almost helpless against tanks, and you'll hear the men screaming as tank shells explode around them, sending bodies flying, while lucky survivors dive out of the way. Yet by attacking a tank's vulnerable sides and rear armor with explosives, it's possible to turn the tables on these lumbering threats...turning one of the most basic confrontations in Company of Heroes into a thrilling cat-and-mouse game, much more than a typical clash between a couple of RTS units. What's more, the battlefields themselves have at least as much character to them as the various infantry squads and vehicles as your disposal. The quaint French towns that are the set pieces of many of the game's skirmishes truly look as if a war was waged there once the battle is done, since buildings will catch fire and collapse, telephone lines will topple, blackened craters will appear in the wake of artillery blasts, and more. These changes aren't just cosmetic, either. Those blast craters provide cover for your infantry, while the ruined husks of blown-up tanks might interfere with a machine gunner's line of fire.

To paixnidi den perigrafete. Apo thn THQ kai thn Relic, xrisimopoiei thn ekseliksh ths mhxanhs tou Warhammer 40k kai to apotelesma einai pragmatika apistefto. Prolava na peksw mono to tutorial alla avrio tha tou dwsw na katalavei. Xrhsimopoiei to idio systhma me ta strategic points gia resources, to edafos kai ta diafora antikeimena paizoun megalo rolo sthn kalypsh twn monadwn kai ta loipa gnwsta apo to warhammer. Tha epistrepsw drimiteros avrio.

A nai kai ta screenshots einai in game

ase megale,xtes to brady kahka ws to prwi na to liwnw. Milame gia apisteuto epos.

gamei.Para poli kalo.Ligoulaki vari vevea...

na mhn eixe tis malakies tou warhammer kala tha htan . Pali stelneis mia monada na kalyfthei pisw apo ena toixo kai oi misoi pane kai sthnontai mprosta tou ta zwa.

Episis me ta campaign ti paizei? Pali mono ena einai? Oi germanoi den exoun ?

εχει κανεις να μου στειλει με p.m κανα τορρεντ λινκ να το κατεβασω?
    σηκωσες λιγο την μπλουζιτσα και υποψιαστηκα οτι εισαι ο φρικ. Σε λιγα δευτερολεπτα ειχα μαθει την τραγικη αληθεια.Δεν ξερω αν προσεξες την απογοητευση στo προσωπο μου..
    http://stresss.deviantart.com
    http://www.myspace.com/posteke
    Yesterday 19:29 <menumission> de mporeis na kaneis ignore ton eauto sou sto tsat molis to dokimasa

στο θεωρητικό παρκούρ δίνω οστά και σάρκα,απο εμπόδιο σ΄ εμπόδιο πετάγομαι για πλάκα Άκου τον Φόρη and don't worry

Quote Originally Posted by freak brother
    εχει κανεις να μου στειλει με p.m κανα τορρεντ λινκ να το κατεβασω?
    Μι του πλιζ!!
    From childhood's hour I have not been
    As others were; I have not seen
    As others saw; I could not bring
    My passions from a common spring.

From the same source I have not taken
    My sorrow; I could not awaken
    My heart to joy at the same tone;
    And all I loved, I loved alone.

βρηκα . θα σου στειλω π.μ νταρκομεν
    σηκωσες λιγο την μπλουζιτσα και υποψιαστηκα οτι εισαι ο φρικ. Σε λιγα δευτερολεπτα ειχα μαθει την τραγικη αληθεια.Δεν ξερω αν προσεξες την απογοητευση στo προσωπο μου..
    http://stresss.deviantart.com
    http://www.myspace.com/posteke
    Yesterday 19:29 <menumission> de mporeis na kaneis ignore ton eauto sou sto tsat molis to dokimasa

στο θεωρητικό παρκούρ δίνω οστά και σάρκα,απο εμπόδιο σ΄ εμπόδιο πετάγομαι για πλάκα Άκου τον Φόρη and don't worry

afto pou eipate den einai paranomo kai 8a nevriasei o allos kai 8a to svisei?
    TheMilfettes

Yes I eat cow,I am not proud.

το παιχνίδι αυτό κάνει ακόμα και τους μη fans των strategy games να κολλήσουν

O Mikros K8oulou When Black Roses Bloom's Avatar

Proswpika emena den me kolhse ka8olou... Isa isa, mou fanhke uperbolika bary gia to tipota.
    Ravel: There is no room for '2' in the world of 1's and 0's, no place for 'mayhap' in a house of trues and falses, and no 'green with envy' in a black and white world.

Ράμπο του ΣΔΟΕ stam and the witches's Avatar

Δε φαίνεται άσχημο. Ο φίλος Άθεϊστ ας ετοιμαστεί για πούτσα.

Είναι καταπληκτικό παιχνίδι, αν και με κουράζει η εμμονή πολλών παιχνιδιών με τον Β' Παγκόσμιο. Αξίζει σίγουρα να το δοκιμάσει κανείς, ακόμη κι αν δεν συμπαθεί τα strategy εν γένει.
    No trees were killed to send this message, but a large number of electrons were terribly inconvenienced.

O Mikros K8oulou When Black Roses Bloom's Avatar

Basika, molis suneidhtopoihsa ti me xalase sto paixnidi:

Peran tou gegonotos oti mporeis na kaneis zoom-in me thn camera se full 3d peribalon, kai ta effe einai wraia kai gamata, hxos epos klp, h kinhsh mesa sto peribalon, to mege8os twn stratiwtwn ka8ws kai ta pointers/animation otan kanoun kati (p.x. petane xeirobombida, kabalane mhxanh, xrhshmopoioun ena 88ari kanoni) 8umizei paaaara ma paaaaaaara polu to Fallout Tactics. Kai auto den einai kalo.
    Ravel: There is no room for '2' in the world of 1's and 0's, no place for 'mayhap' in a house of trues and falses, and no 'green with envy' in a black and white world.

Grzegorz Brzęczyszczykiewicz MoRmEnGiL's Avatar

ahm.ti 3estomises twra.an stekei auto efyga na to katebasw TWRA.

My morning sun is the drug that brings me near
    To the childhood I lost, replaced by fear