Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Trouble. \m/

Default Re: Trouble. \m/

νομιζω οτι εστιαζετε σε λαθος σημειο επι του σχολιου που εκανε ο προπροπρολαλησαντας και συμφωνησα. ωραια ηταν στο λαιβ.αλλα ως εκει.μαλλον γερναω.απλα δεν φαινοταν να αντεχει και για πολυ και για πολλα.τρου η οχι αδιαφορο. δεν εχω διαφωνια να αλλαξουν ονομα.δεν κρινω τον αντικαταστατη προς το παρον τουλαχιστον. αλλα στην τελικη οτι γουσταρουν θα κανουν και ετσι το προτιμω.
    1) e4, c5
    2) Νf3

"Under great consideration, I have decided to part ways with Trouble. My reasons are justified. I felt like I was never taken seriously as a musician with the guys from Trouble, but I did the best I could in that 28 year effort with the band. That is all I would like to say for now. However, this is not a retirement from the music industry for I have my band, Retro Grave, with the full length coming out in a few months with fine players (the EP was a solo effort). I thank the Trouble fans for all their support and dedication and I'm sorry if I Iet you down. Moreover, I will say that Bruce and Rick are the drive and sound for Trouble and every one else are replaceable, so I'm sure they will carry on well. It's been an honor to have played with Bruce, Rick and Eric. I would also like to mention to Kerrang Magazine that I'm not leaving to become a preacher as you once noted many years ago and never corrected".

Best
    Jeff Oly Olson
    www.myspace.com/retrogravetunes
    Deep in the night
    underneath the darkest skies
    searching for a sign or some distant light
    Screaming yet unheard
    repeating every line
    and every final word

They remain, they remain
    you still remain
    All these words and memories
    and everything you were to me
    they remain, they remain
    you still remain

Practice What You Preach GuardianOfIvorytower's Avatar

Όλα τα λεφτά η τελευταία πρόταση της δήλωσης .

Σοβαρά τώρα, δεν νομίζω να υπάρξει κάποιο πρόβλημα με το γκρουπ, ε?
    My Mission will save the World.
    But I'm still chasing time.
    Vanity...definitely my favourite sin.

Einai alloprosaloi 8eoi kati legane oti den ikanopoih8ikan katolou me to teleftaio,oti mporei na sunexisoun mporei kai oxi.Giati giati?
    Τα λεμε:και να θυμαστε παντα οποτε ειστε ηρεμοι για να τσαντιζεστε:

ΕΑΜ ΕΛΑΣ ΕΠΟΝ ΟΠΛΑ ΔΣΕ
    ΔΟΞΑ ΚΑΙ ΤΙΜΗ ΣΤΟ ΚΚΕ

Φχαριστω το Νασουμ για τη δορθωση.Γεια σας και παλι

grafeiokraths

De paei kala to prama. Murizei asximo klima sti mpanta. Strike two...
    there is no stronger drug than reality

εγω οταν ακουσα οτι πηραν τον clarke στα φωνητικα καραγουσταρα,
    δεν ξερω αν τα νεα τραγουδια θα ακουγονται σαν trouble(ψιλοχεστηκα) αλλα ξερω οτι θα γαμεψουν
    ΚΟΚΚΑΛΙΚΟ ΚΤΗΝΟΣ

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NxsVERUpM6I

Practice What You Preach GuardianOfIvorytower's Avatar

NEWS UPDATE 11/18/2008

Hello Troubleheads,

Trouble is now in the process of writing songs for a new CD with the plan of a summer 2009 release.

Tours will follow both in Europe and the States.

In other news, Trouble Inc. has opened a second store called the "Metal Playground" (www. newtrouble. com) which will offer merchandise and music from some of Trouble's favorite bands. New products will be added often.
    http://shop. metalplayground. newtrouble. com/main. sc
    Thanks for the many years of support

Trouble
    My Mission will save the World.
    But I'm still chasing time.
    Vanity...definitely my favourite sin.

http://www.myspace.com/troublechicago

live komati me to neo tragoudiari.

kalos genika alla gia trouble psilometrios mou fainetai. sigkrinomenos me eric wagner panta...

We work in the dark. We do what we can to battle the evil that would otherwise destroy us. But if a man's character is his fate, this fight is not a choice but a calling. Yet sometimes the weight of this burden causes us to falter, breaching the fragile fortress of our mind, allowing the monsters without to turn within. We are left alone staring into the abyss, into the laughing face of madness.

έτσι κι αλλιώς οποιοσδήποτε θα ήταν μέτριος συγκρινόμενος με Wagner.

σε αυτή τη φάση των trouble μια χαρά φαίνεται ότι κολλάει ο Clarke. Αν και δεν μπορώ να τον φανταστώ να ερμηνεύει πχ κάτι από τα δύο πρώτα Trouble, αλλά γενικά δένει.
    Truly fertile Music, the only kind that will move us, that we shall truly appreciate, will be a Music conducive to Dream, which banishes all reason and analysis. One must not wish first to understand and then to feel. Art does not tolerate Reason.

Pernaw Trouble kse8aving period kai exw kolhsei asxhma.Exw liwsei to unplugged pou einai toulaxiston sygkinhtiko. Parhggeila kai to live in L.A. na tous akousw kai me Clarke prosektika.Oti exw akousei apo sponta den exei sxesh me eric (profanws) alla de me xalase kiolas dioti o Corey einai megalo palikari kai mpixlorocknroll fwnara. Pantws to unplugged einai arrwsteia...
    Those little demons ain't the reasons for the bruises on your soul you've been neglecting
    You'll never lose your mind as long as you're heart always reminds you where you left it
    And don't ever let them make you feel like saying what you want is unbecoming
    If you were supposed to watch you're mouth all the time I doubt your eyes would be above it

Loipon, to live in L.A. pou akouw twra exei arketh fash!Profanws kai ais8anomai paraksena pou den akouw ton Eric na tragoudaei to RIP px, alla o Corey me thn palikarisia braxnada tou ta katafernei mia xara 8a elega. Na doume ti 8a grapsoun...
    Those little demons ain't the reasons for the bruises on your soul you've been neglecting
    You'll never lose your mind as long as you're heart always reminds you where you left it
    And don't ever let them make you feel like saying what you want is unbecoming
    If you were supposed to watch you're mouth all the time I doubt your eyes would be above it

Senior Member Jim Dandy Mangrum's Avatar

apla ta pragmata. o epomenos diskos 8a nai "stoner", opws ta 4 teleutaia....alla me pio "stoner" fwnhtika.....
    Anguished eyes of the city of suffering
    Seeking guidance, believing in love
    Some fools who want something for nothing
    Wear the badge of the cowards above...

Γαμάει ο Kory με τους Trouble! Πρίν μερικούς μήνες τους είδα live και οι αμφιβολίες που είχα για το αν θα κολλήσει μαζί τους ή όχι εξαφανίστηκαν
    Brotherhood Without Banners