Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: NEED debut cd "The Wisdom Machine" out in November

Thanx man!!!

Se alla nea...to live mas sto An stis 28 Maiou distixws akirw8ike logw la8os sinennoisis mias apo tis mpantes me to an...

Epishs to "promo 2006" einai kai sta demo tou mina sto Hammer maiou...no bad!Oriste kai to review...

NEED
    "Promo 2005"
    (promo CD)

Είναι ωραίο όταν βλέπεις μπάντες που σου κινούν το ενδιαφέρον με το πρώτο τους demo, να επιβεβαιώνουν με τον καλύτερο τρόπο τις δυνατότητες που έχουν αφήσει να διαφανούν. Έτσι το νέο demo των Need έρχεται να διαδεχτεί επάξια το "Avoidinme" και πιστοποιεί πως η μπάντα αξίζει της προσοχής μας. Τα τέσσερα κομμάτια, δείγμα του ντεμπούτου album που επακολουθεί, είναι ένα μείγμα διαφορετικών επιρροών που η μπάντα καταφέρνει να τις συνδυάσει με πολύ ικανό τρόπο και να δημιουργεί ήχους που σε αφήνουν μ' ένα χαμόγελο ικανοποίησης στο στόμα σου. Εκεί που ακούς ένα ρυθμό που σε πάει στους Kuyss, ξεπετάγεται ένα Pantero-ειδές riff ή ένα Tool μέρος που σου μεταβάλλει εντελώς την διάθεση αλλά και σε κάνει να συνειδητοποιήσεις για μία ακόμη φορά με τι καλό συγκρότημα έχεις μπλέξει.
    Άσος στο Μανίκι: Η πολύ καλή γνώση για το πώς χρησιμοποιείς τις όποιες επιρροές προς όφελος της μουσικής που δημιουργείς.
    Προσοχή Παίδες: Μην χαλαρώσετε, έχετε κάνει θετικά πρώτα βήματα αλλά τώρα θέλει ακόμα σκληρότερη προσπάθεια.
    Έχει τα Προσόντα για Champions League; Περιμένω από τώρα ν' ακούσω το album που ετοιμάζουν.

EPisis teleiwsame tis ixografiseis gia to disko kai eimaste se fash mikshs twra.Let's see...

Τα τραγουδακια τα σπασανε!
    Καλη φαση.Περιμενω full length

Geia xara se olous...

Loipon o webmaster mas edehse epitelous na balei ta links sto site mas www.needband.com opote tsekarete na deite an eiste mesa

Gia opoion goustarei na trade-aroume links let me know!

Se alla nea...Paizoume kata pasa pi8anotita stis 11 Iouliou sto Underworld...8a postarw info sintoma...

C ya dawgs!!!

http://burning-star.net/burning/index.html

Oi NEED anhkoun pleon sto dinamiko ths Burning Star records!!
    To prwto mas album "The Wisodm Machine" 8a bgei girw sta mesa Oktwbrh...Gia o,tidhpote neotero...we'll keep you posted!!!

Cheers!!!

NEED
    Over thinking, over analyzing separates the body from the mind.
    Withering my intuition, missing opportunities and I must
    Feed my will to feel my moment drawing way outside the lines...

www.needband.com
    www.myspace.com/needmetal

Συγχαρητήρια παιδιά! Άντε, καλό ντεμπούτο!!

---------------
    Rex Mundi

congrats

Congrats κι από μένα!
    grind!!!

Thanx guys!!ANte na mpainoume se mia seira siga siga!

southern. gkavla
    -Jesus Loves You More If You Can Drive-

akousa olokliro to demo...eyge mages!
    ta spaei!
    sigxaritiria gia tin ypografi kai kali sinexeia!!
    bonjorno

Thanx 4 the comments guys!!!
    If you find that you are falling into madness, dive...

Αιντε!!!!! Μπραβο ρε παιδια!!!! Δε σας ξεχασα ρε!!! Απλα στο σπιτι μου στο Βολο δεν ειχα διαδικτυο!!!! Ε Οκτωβρη για συναυλια, πεφτει και η Κατερινη κάπου εκει, έτσι? Φιλακια!!!!
    Ο Μαξ ήταν εγωιστής.

Αιντε!!!!! Μπραβο ρε παιδια!!!! Δε σας ξεχασα ρε!!! Απλα στο σπιτι μου στο Βολο δεν ειχα διαδικτυο!!!! Ε Οκτωβρη για συναυλια, πεφτει και η Κατερινη κάπου εκει, έτσι? Φιλακια!!!!
    Άντε, τώρα που ξαναέχεις Internet να τα χιλιάσεις (τα post σου...χεχεχε)
    grind!!!

Na kai ta prwta reviews gia to diskooo!!!
    Gia osous den exoun akousei tipota,gia tsekarete sto myspace mas, exoume 4 kommatia apo to album kai malista to ena einai kai gia katebasma ! Enjoy!

Metal Temple ( http://www.metal-temple.com/review.asp?id=1725)

At last! The debut album of this incredible band is finally released! From the moment I listened to and reviewed some stuff they have released I was eager to come across their first full-length work. And here I am reviewing this album. I have reviewed everything they have released and fuck yeah they are one of the greatest Greek Metal bands! Read and enjoy...

I consider writing bio stuff about this band again is a bit meaningless. The only thing that has to be said is the replacement of Nikonas Tzifas with the new drum smasher, Pete, and I should also add that Kostas Theodorou left the band. The serious and (in my humble opinion) incredible work Need have done until now, made Burning Star offer them a contract they could not refuse. So, after signing the contract, Need are here releasing their first full-length work. Let’s see what they have to say...

The same sound as their previous work, "Promo 2006". Much Stoner elements, Progressive breaks, Nu Metal style catchy riffs and their more than obvious love towards Metallica perfectly describe what these guys produce. You got it right. We are talking about a band that plays modern Metal that cannot be categorized. Don’t try to put any tag on their music; you will just get tired of trying! Raw production that makes the Stoner catchy feeling be more obvious, low tuned guitars and smashing drum parts that make you want to headbang until the CD is over! While listening to the album, I also sensed some influences from A Perfect Circle. Riffs inspired by the way that the legendary Dimebag (R.I.P.) shown and Sepultura style vocals combined with their modern approach of music form a great mixture of old and new (not Nu) styles of Metal. These guys do not put limits on their musical orientations and that’s what makes them special and different. Even though you can easily understand which their influences are, you can easily see that this band has its own identity. Their sound is unique and that’s what is missing a lot in today’s Metal scene.

There is nothing more I have to add. You just have to buy this album and see for yourselves that these guys are here to stay. Congratulations to this hard working band. I wish them only the best!

4/5 Yiannis D.

Behind The Veil (http://members.lycos.co.uk/veilzine/october_main.html#N)

NEED
    The Wisdom Machine
    (Burning Star Records)

Need are probably a unique band for the facts of Greece. Their label categorizes them as modern metal, which is correct but a bit abstract and unfair, because this release hides a lot of surprises. The band carries influences from groups like PANTERA, METALLICA (the classic ones), NEVERMORE, DISTURBED and GODSMACK (the modern touch). Their album has some great grooves and lots of intense moments. The big surprise, though, of this album is the track “The Wisdom Machine”, that starts as a metal thunder and turns into a progressive metal masterpiece with lots of fusion parts that even DREAM THEATER would envy. For sure Need is not the band that you will listen easily to, but if you pay attention to their debut album, they will definitely reward you. This is a band that came out of nowhere and I believe that they have a lot to offer and nothing to envy from the other groups that come from abroad. The open minded listeners must buy it!!!

8/10 Nick "William_Kidd" Parastatidis