Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Πλεομορφισμός vs Μονομορφισμός

Default Πλεομορφισμός vs Μονομορφισμός

ή Παστέρ vs Μπωσάμ (ο δεύτερος επιβεβαιώθηκε από πολλούς με γνωστότερο τον Enderlein)

http://www.rawpaleodiet.org/pleomorphism-1.html

Pleomorphism is basically the concept that cells, and especially one-celled microorganisms, can change form under certain conditions to cells of another type. For example an example of pleomorphism in human cells might be the morphing of skin cells to connective tissue cells, or of blood cells to bone tissue. In the field of microbiology, the concept primarily implies that bacteria of one species might change to bactera of another species under certain conditions. For example, this theory might allow that under certain environmental conditions, a typhoid bacillus could morph into a staphylococcus bacteria.

In the alternative healing world, and on the fringes of conventional mainstream science, there are those who feel that pleomorphism of mircoorganisms is widespread, and that such pleomorphism is how nature performs various tasks of toxin cleanup and tissue removal in the human body. In effect, this theory states that bacteria simply change to whatever form is most handily needed in the body, based upon cues from the body itself. Indeed, in the many parallel theories of biological terrain assessment and adjustment, the underlying assumption is that "infection" by microorganism really indicates nothing more than imbalances in the inner biochemical terrain of the body, and that if the inner terrain of the body is allowed to normalize, then the "infectious organisms" will cese their inflammatory activity, as their presence is no longer needed, as determined by the interior milieu.

In these models, bacteria and other microogranism are not seen as dangerous, invasive or pathogenic, nor infectious, but rather as simply responding to cues from the body that cleanup is needed. In other words, they are seen as performing simply necessary cleanup functions in response to cues from the local body tissues. So, in these models, bacteria are not seen as pathogenic or aggressive, but rather, inner biological terrain, the interior mileiu of the body, is seen as the chief determinant of the presence or absence of certain "infectious" processes. Therefore, in these particular pleomorphic models, the interior milieu, or inner terrain, is seen as having primacy in determining presence or absence of "diseases" due to microorganisms. Thus, it would make sense that one would treat an infectious illness by simply adjusting the inner terrain of the body to allow it to become more healthful, thus eliminating the need for the presence of the "infectious" organisms. Conversely, any attempt to treat an infectious illness with antibiotics (or hydrogen peroxide, ozone or colloidal silver, all of which are favorite armamentaria in the alternative healing world) or other "aggressive" means would be seen in most cases as short-sighted and merely cosmetic, as the practitioner would be attempting to treat a symptom of a deep imbalance, rather than addressing the deep imbalance. Further, these theories would suggest that most, if not all, antibiotics and other aggressive antimicrobial means would actually further imbalance and disrupt the inner terrain, thus eventually leading to further degeneration.
    http://explorepub.com/articles/enderlein3.html

Today's mainstream medicine is governed by consent of opinions rather than hard scientific evidence. This is the reason why false and fraudulent teachings can survive even though the truth has been known for a long time. There are basically three dogmas that are still adhered to:

The first and probably most disastrous error originates from Ferdinand Cohn, who in 1870 proclaimed that all microbes and bacteria have only one form (Monomorphism). This was also taught by Louis Pasteur. This teaching was opposed to the teaching of Antoine Bechamp who, roughly at the same time, could demonstrate that microbes can alter their form and appear as different germs (pleomorphism). Enderlein basically confirmed this and many other researchers after him.

All microbes that permanently live in our organism go through the same stages of their development. According to Enderlein they are as follows: Colloid -- microbe (primitive phrase), bacteria (middle phase), fungus (end phase). Royal Rife could show that with increased toxicity the transformation goes into non-filterable forms, not visible with ordinary light microscopes (viruses). This also disproves Pasteur's infection theory as the "pathogenic bacteria" do not have to come from outside and in fact hardly ever do. The state of development depends on the medium the germ lives in:

Primitive phases live in a strong alkaline pH
    Bacterial phases live in mild alkaline pH
    Fungal forms live in a medium acid pH
    Viral forms live in a strong acid pH

In order to keep the right environment, every microbe produces an organic acid:
    Mucor racemosus -- lactic acid,
    Aspergillus niger -- citric acid.

The pathogenity of a particular germ lies only in one phase of its development. Our "constant tenants" are the only exemption where all but the very early stages are pathogenic. Only what Enderlein termed protit and chondrite are completely avirulent and play an important regulatory role in reducing higher virulent forms to primitive forms by copulating with them.

Those phases can be easily seen in living blood under the microscope, but only in "darkfield" as the small primitive forms are invisible in "brightfield."

Even Louis Pasteur said in the last minutes of his life: "Bernard is right; it is the soil and not the germ, that makes the plant grow."

The second major error originates from William Harvey who stated in 1651 (!!) that the cell is the smallest unit of life. This statement can be easily understood considering the very limited magnification and resolution of the microscopes of his time. Enderlein demonstrated and published in 1921 and 1925 that the smallest unit of life is not the cell but the protit, named microzyma by Bechamp and somatid by Gaston Naessens.

The third error came again from Pasteur who claimed that the blood is sterile, a piece of nonsense still taught by modern bacteriologists. A look through a high power darkfield microscope quickly disproves this theory (provided one wants to see). Pasteur had the talent of teaching the biggest nonsense and of making people believe it. It is now well known that he even falsified the results of his research when it did not show the results he wanted. He was also quite ready to plagiarize the results of others. The vaccination fraud is based on his manipulated "research". Whole generations of researchers followed his example. Modern "scientific medicine" became a collection of long disproven theories (blood clot and obstruction theory of coronary heart disease, germ theory and infection theory, single cell theory of cancer, etc.).
    Ξέρετε γιατί όταν κάνετε μπάνιο στον Αμαζόνιο πρέπει να φοράτε... προφυλακτικό;

http://www.trollart.com/sound/candiru/index.html

http://rockandecology.blogspot.com/

rawpaleodiet.org

Raw Paleolithic Diets
    Welcome to the Raw Paleolithic Diet Website!
    (rawpaleodiet.org)
    The primary purpose of this site is to provide information, articles and links on largely-raw traditional diets which include raw animal products along with raw plant (vegetation) products. Such diets have been repeatedly implicated in helping people (and animals) to achieve:
    rapid recovery from chronic disease
    rapid recovery from illness
    greater health and vitality
    greater stamina and robustness
    normalization of body weight (gain for those underweight, loss for those overweight)
    My Mission in Presenting This Site
    My mission in presenting this site (it has been on the air since about 10/2000) is to offer an educational and balanced, decidedly non-missionary introduction to Paleolithic (so-called "caveman") diets in general, and especially to the largely-raw versions of these diets. You will find no fanaticism, no rigidity, no over-zealousness on these pages, and no judgements of people or diets which do not conform the diets presented here, although you may find some ample -- and sometimes silly or crazy -- humor. Please enjoy this site; feel free to explore it fully! I firmly believe that there is no place for fanaticism, fundamentalism, sanctimoniousness or rigidity in diet or lifestyle. While I personally choose to eat a largely-raw Paleolithic diet, I willingly and lovingly allow my fellow humans the freedom to pick and choose whatever diet and lifestyle works for them.

My background? I have had a number of careers over my lifetime. Among many other things, I have broad and deep Master's degree in health and wellness research (health sciences), and a wide background in "alternative" nutrition and "alternative" healing. To see a more complete " About the Author" page , including my resumes, please click here . To contact the author, please click here .

sincerely,
    Vinny, Frederick, Maryland, USA. last updated November 13, 2002.

http://explorepub.com

Explore Publications is devoted to putting in front of the discriminating reader, quality reliable information from the cutting edge of Alternative and Holistic Medicine, Nutritional Therapies, Energy Medicine, Homeopathy and Physics. Explore Journal is published for the Medical Profession, Scientists, and other serious researchers who are interested in these areas. This site gives a glimpse into the journal’s contents on an ongoing basis.
    I'm driving down my way to digest yesterday
    Under rain clouds towards the sundown to be devoured
    And then come out alive
    Dripping wet but purified
    Ready to bear the memories of golden hours

Το παραπανω ποστ προς γνωση και συμμορφωση των συνηθη υποπτω ν που κανουν τον κοπο να απαντουν με επιχειρηματα [και τους ευχαριστω γι'αυτο], αλλα δειτε ποσο πιο απλο ειναι με χρηση λινκ.

Kain, εμπνευσμενο!!!
    Πράγματι, ο καιρός ήτο θαυμάσιος. Ένας καιρός ηδονικός και, όπως λέγουν, θείος. Ο ήλιος έλαμπε καταυγάζων και θερμαίνων τα πάντα – τον ουρανόν, την θάλασσαν, το υπερωκεάνειον, τους επιβάτας. Όλοι σχεδόν ήσαν χαρούμενοι.

σε επιστημονικές θεωρίες απαντάς με απόψεις σεχτών;

Quote Originally Posted by Candiru

Μόλις έβαλες τρικλοποδιά στον εαυτό σου.
    Hi, I 'm a signature Virus. Plz add me to your sig and help me conquer the world.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Quote Originally Posted by Derren Brown
    Laugh at me at school would they? Soon they will all pay. The fools! I'll teach them - I'll teach them to mock me. No I'll teach them not to mock me. Yes."

Quote Originally Posted by minus6

Μόλις έβαλες τρικλοποδιά στον εαυτό σου.
    η ωμοφαγία, ο πρωτογονισμός, κλπ είναι σέχτες, τα παραπάνω είναι επιστημονικές θεωρίες ΑΛΛΟΥ ΠΑΡΑΔΕΙΓΜΑΤΟΣ, που ακόμα κάποιοι τις επεξεργάζονται και ίσως τώρα με τα φαινόμενα της συμβίωσης που παρατηρούνται παντού να τις επαναφέρουν στο προσκήνιο.

Πάντως ταιριάζουν πολύ καλά σαν ερμηνείες πολλών εναλλακτικών προσεγγίσεων της υγείας. Και το λένε, ότι οι συγκεκριμένες παρατηρήσεις γίνονται σε φρέσκο ΖΩΝΤΑΝΟ αίμα και σε σκοτειν΄΄ο πεδίο στο μικροσκόπιο.

Δες λίγο τα urls από τα οποία παρέθεσες την εναλλακτική επιστήμη. Μετά δες λίγο και τα urls των σεχτών που παρέθεσε ο Kain. Αφού καταλάβεις την γκάφα σου μπάλωσέ τα όπως μπορείς πριν πλακώσουν οι άλλοι..
    Hi, I 'm a signature Virus. Plz add me to your sig and help me conquer the world.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Laugh at me at school would they? Soon they will all pay. The fools! I'll teach them - I'll teach them to mock me. No I'll teach them not to mock me. Yes."

Δες λίγο τα urls από τα οποία παρέθεσες την εναλλακτική επιστήμη. Μετά δες λίγο και τα urls των σεχτών που παρέθεσε ο Kain. Αφού καταλάβεις την γκάφα σου μπάλωσέ τα όπως μπορείς πριν πλακώσουν οι άλλοι..
    επαναλαμβάνω ότι το περιεχόμενο κοιτάς και όχι την προέλευση. Δηλαδή άμα κάποια νιου έητζ σέχτα βάλει άρθρο για την κβαντομηχανική αυτό σημαίνει ότι η κβαντομηχανική είναι γτπ; Εγώ έβαλα τυχαία κάποια που παρουσιάζουν ικανοποιητικά αυτή τη θεωρία.

επαναλαμβάνω ότι το περιεχόμενο κοιτάς και όχι την προέλευση. Δηλαδή άμα κάποια νιου έητζ σέχτα βάλει άρθρο για την κβαντομηχανική αυτό σημαίνει ότι η κβαντομηχανική είναι γτπ; Εγώ έβαλα τυχαία κάποια που παρουσιάζουν ικανοποιητικά αυτή τη θεωρία.
    Saved

Γιατί όμως δεν έβαλες urls από σοβαρές πηγές τότε που θα την παρουσιάζουν και πιο αξιόπιστα; Δε βρήκες; Ή μήπως δεν υπάρχουν;

Saved

Γιατί όμως δεν έβαλες urls από σοβαρές πηγές τότε που θα την παρουσιάζουν και πιο αξιόπιστα; Δε βρήκες; Ή μήπως δεν υπάρχουν;
    εφόσον δεν ασχολείται η συμβατική επιστήμη με αυτές είναι απίθανο να υπάρχει σε αποδεκτό από εσένα σάιτ. Αλλά και όταν έβαζα τέτοια λινκ πάλι την άκουγα.

Το ότι ασχολήθηκαν τόσοι πολλοί με αυτό το θέμα και ακόμα ασχολούνται αυτό δεν έχει καμία αξία; Δεν αποδείχθηκαν λάθος οι παρατηρήσεις ή θεωρίες τους, όπως έγινε με παλιότερες (πχ φλογιστό, καλοριφίκ, κλπ) απλώς αγνοήθηκαν

από wiki

In the first decades of the 20th century, the term was used to refer to the supposed ability of bacteria to change shape dramatically or to exist in a number of extreme morphological (changing) forms. This claim sparked a controversy among the microbiologists and split them into two schools: the monomorphists, who opposed the claim, and the pleomorphists. The monomorphists, supported by Rudolf Virchow, Ferdinand Cohn, and Robert Koch, won the debate. It is now almost universally believed that each bacterial cell is derived from a previously existing cell of practically the same size and shape

ποσο πιο ρεζιλι?
    when it goes to .999 then I rise and there I shine

Οχι ολοκληρωτικα saved.
    Και σε μια Λιακοπουλιαδα μπορει να αναφερθουν καποια μεμονωμενα σωστα, η να γινει αναφορα σε κατι που γενικοτερα χαιρει εκτιμησης και σεβασμου.
    Οταν ψαχνεις ομως σε σκατα, ειναι δυσκολο να βρεις κατι που δεν εχει βρωμισει.
    Οποτε το να αραδιαζεις λινκς, χωρις τουλαχιστον να ξεχωριζεις τι εσυ πρωτα-πρωτα θεωρεις σωστο και τι οχι, και χωρις να εκφραζεις εστω περιληπτικα/περιεκτικα το δικο σου συμπερασμα[ενω παραλληλα απαιτεις απο ολους τους αλλους να διαβασουν ο,τι παραθετεις με προσοχη και να εκφερουν αποψη δικη τους] ειναι τουλαχιστον αναγωγο, αν οχι ανεντιμο.
    Εξαλλου οι πηγες που χρησιμοποιουμε, δινουνε και ενα στιγμα, που καλο ειναι να γνωριζουμε, παρ'αυτα.
    Πράγματι, ο καιρός ήτο θαυμάσιος. Ένας καιρός ηδονικός και, όπως λέγουν, θείος. Ο ήλιος έλαμπε καταυγάζων και θερμαίνων τα πάντα – τον ουρανόν, την θάλασσαν, το υπερωκεάνειον, τους επιβάτας. Όλοι σχεδόν ήσαν χαρούμενοι.

Quote Originally Posted by HAVOC
    Οχι ολοκληρωτικα saved.
    Και σε μια Λιακοπουλιαδα μπορει να αναφερθουν καποια μεμονωμενα σωστα, η να γινει αναφορα σε κατι που γενικοτερα χαιρει εκτιμησης και σεβασμου.
    Οταν ψαχνεις ομως σε σκατα, ειναι δυσκολο να βρεις κατι που δεν εχει βρωμισει.
    Οποτε το να αραδιαζεις λινκς, χωρις τουλαχιστον να ξεχωριζεις τι εσυ πρωτα-πρωτα θεωρεις σωστο και τι οχι, και χωρις να εκφραζεις εστω περιληπτικα/περιεκτικα το δικο σου συμπερασμα[ενω παραλληλα απο ολους τους αλλους να διαβασουν ο,τι παραθετεις με προσοχη και να εκφερουν αποψη δικη τους] ειναι τουλαχιστον αναγωγο, αν οχι ανεντιμο.
    δεν έχω χρόνο για ανάπτυξη, παρόλα αυτά κάτι έχω κάνει.

επίσης από μεγάλα άρθρα βάζω τα πιό περιεκτικά αποσπάσματα. Αλλωστε είναι θέμα που λίγο το κατέχω για να γράψω κατεβατά.

Ισως η πιό πλήρης, αλλά αρκετά στιρφνή από όρους περιγραφή αυτών των θεωριών βρισκεται στο σάιτ euroamerican health και ένα πιό προσιτό κείμενο είναι αυτό:

http://www.euroamericanhealth.com/pleo.html

Quote Originally Posted by euroamericanhealth.com
    Making yourself vomit after eating something you 'shouldn't haven eaten', is not bulimia, just because you did it. In the process, it does rid the body of the 'dietary indiscretion' along with, excess acid.
    kali fasi, pa na valw daxtylo.
    Να φροντίζεις γογγύλια
    και να μ' αγαπάς

είναι διγαμία

πάει τελείωσε