Thread: SCAR-fucking-FACE

Default SCAR-fucking-FACE

ok,exysa

trailer : http://ftp.sierra.com/vug/scarface/vide ... _1300k.wmv

Scarface, is coming for the first time to game consoles worldwide in fall 2006. In a complex world filled with excess and greed, players can take the role of Tony Montana, one of the most ruthless gangsters ever depicted on film.

Highly acclaimed screenwriter David McKenna (Blow, American History X), has written an original event-driven storyline for the interactive game that will lead the player through a sordid underworld. Players will travel through the steamy, often violent streets of Miami, the irie islands of the Florida Keys, the Bahamas and various other locales and will interact with a world full of seedy and dangerous characters to procure information, negotiate business deals, smuggle contraband and avoid rivals and DEA on a mission to rebuild their fallen empire.

Ensuring an authentic video game experience of the movie, film actor Al Pacino has lent his likeness to the game, assuring that players will embark on a journey that delivers the essence and soul of the Scarface mythology.

etoimazetai kai gia also

http://www.scarfacegame.com/us/agegate. ... me.com/us/

Defunct Economist

You need people like me, so you can point your fucking fingers 'n say "that's the bad guy". What 'd that make you? Good? You're not good. You just know how to hide, how to lie. Me, I always tell the truth. Even when I lie!
    xyno
    Practical men, who believe themselves to be quite exempt from any intellectual influences, are usually the slaves of some defunct economist.
    J. M. Keynes.