Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Singing Nazi twins

Default Singing Nazi twins

http://abcnews.go.com/Primetime/story?id=1231684&page=1

Oct. 20, 2005 — Thirteen-year-old twins Lamb and Lynx Gaede have one album out, another on the way, a music video, and lots of fans.

They may remind you of another famous pair of singers, the Olsen Twins, and the girls say they like that. But unlike the Olsens, who built a media empire on their fun-loving, squeaky-clean image, Lamb and Lynx are cultivating a much darker personna. They are white nationalists and use their talents to preach a message of hate.

Known as "Prussian Blue" — a nod to their German heritage and bright blue eyes — the girls from Bakersfield, Calif., have been performing songs about white nationalism before all-white crowds since they were nine.

"We're proud of being white, we want to keep being white," said Lynx. "We want our people to stay white … we don't want to just be, you know, a big muddle. We just want to preserve our race."

Lynx and Lamb have been nurtured on racist beliefs since birth by their mother April. "They need to have the background to understand why certain things are happening," said April, a stay-at-home mom who no longer lives with the twins' father. "I'm going to give them, give them my opinion just like any, any parent would."

April home-schools the girls, teaching them her own unique perspective on everything from current to historical events. In addition, April's father surrounds the family with symbols of his beliefs — specifically the Nazi swastika. It appears on his belt buckle, on the side of his pick-up truck and he's even registered it as his cattle brand with the Bureau of Livestock Identification.

"Because it's provocative," explains April of the cattle brand, "to him he thinks it's important as a symbol of freedom of speech that he can use it as his cattle brand."

Teaching Hate

Songs like "Sacrifice" — a tribute to Nazi Rudolf Hess, Hitler's deputy Fuhrer — clearly show the effect of the girls' upbringing. The lyrics praise Hess as a "man of peace who wouldn't give up."

"It really breaks my heart to see those two girls spewing out that kind of garbage," said Ted Shaw, civil rights advocate and president of the NAACP's Legal Defense Fund — though Shaw points out that the girls aren't espousing their own opinions but ones they're being taught.
    No trees were killed to send this message, but a large number of electrons were terribly inconvenienced.

enan mavro poutso theloun.
    Μπλε

http://www.prussianblue.net/

I see you all around me. I see the apathy in your eyes, knowing not what it means to be free, watching as the White flame dies.
    It means nothing to you, Pride is an unknown trait. Tell me what are you gonna do run and hide or face the hate?
    To every man who doesn't dream, I am the Dreamer. To every man who doesn't believe, I'm the Believer. To every man who doesn't Receive. I'm the receiver. To every man who refuses to bleed, I will bleed for you.
    Well you're walking round in circles, burying your head in the sand. Watching but not caring, while they rape your land. Turning your face to the wall, living in a second class world, while the valiant stand and fall. You just do as your told. Tell me how do you live with yourself?
    Hang your head in shame. Have you no pride in your heritage, and no pride in your name? I'm glad that I'm not like you. I know my children are proud of me. While yours still suffer too, mine I know will always stay free.

είμαι ερωτευμένος.
    πούτσα μπάλα και καράτε.

Αχαχαχ, τα σπάνε τα μπλουζάκια (από Aryan Ware, lol):
    http://prussianbluefan.blogspot.com/200 ... g-for.html
    No trees were killed to send this message, but a large number of electrons were terribly inconvenienced.

file to url de douleuei
    Μπλε

Fixed.

There is a road and it leads to Valhalla Where only the Chosen are allowed. There is a boy with a dream of Valhalla, A place in the land of the Gods. But in the heart, where the fire burns forever, Where life goes on for those who fell in battle, The Gods are waiting for the moment he falls in the fight, And he will rise when the sun goes down.

He raised high his sword, as he cried out “Valhalla!” His dream had become reality. Tonight he will dine, on the road to Valhalla, Chosen to feast with the Gods. But in the heart, where the fire burns forever, Where life goes on for the might young Viking, The journey has finally come to and end, for the boy. And he has risen as the bravest of them all.

Θα γίνω παιδεραστής, αφού ανοίξω λίγο το χρώμα στο μαλλί και στα μάτια μου.

χαχαχαχαχαχα
    πούτσα μπάλα και καράτε.

Quote Originally Posted by Deggial
    Αχαχαχ, τα σπάνε τα μπλουζάκια (από Aryan Ware, lol):
    http://prussianbluefan.blogspot.com/200 ... g-for.html
    to dexi to skiza

σηκωσες λιγο την μπλουζιτσα και υποψιαστηκα οτι εισαι ο φρικ. Σε λιγα δευτερολεπτα ειχα μαθει την τραγικη αληθεια.Δεν ξερω αν προσεξες την απογοητευση στo προσωπο μου..
    http://stresss.deviantart.com
    http://www.myspace.com/posteke
    Yesterday 19:29 <menumission> de mporeis na kaneis ignore ton eauto sou sto tsat molis to dokimasa

στο θεωρητικό παρκούρ δίνω οστά και σάρκα,απο εμπόδιο σ΄ εμπόδιο πετάγομαι για πλάκα Άκου τον Φόρη and don't worry

Snuff. Ξέσκισμα και bang.
    The bird of Hermes is my name, eating my wings to make me tame.
    ~

Άντε και δεύτερα φωνητικά στους Nokturnal Mortum
    "we are not evacuating this house, we don't believe in you and your wrecking crew"

Quote Originally Posted by Atheist

Snuff. Ξέσκισμα και bang.
    Neon Dreamers Nevermore Fan Club

Καλή δουλειά κάνει η μάνα τους.
    Feed my fear

Μακάρι να μιμούνταν την μαμά Goebbels.
    The bird of Hermes is my name, eating my wings to make me tame.
    ~

να έκανε άλλα 5 εννοείς;
    Vielen Dank für alles was mal war