Kathos paizoume me tis tapes ton varelion, perimenontas na orimasoun oi ellinikes etairies dianomis kai na feroun to Svidd Neger sthn Ellada (gia na parafraso to signature tou agapitou administratora), petyxa merika nea gia to sygrotima sto forum ths Jester....

These are not official news yet, but will be when KGR has the time to concoct an announcement on the site.

- No further planned exact release dates right now.

- Ulver will be going to the States (San Francisco, I believe it was) for having part of the new album mixed there.

- Tentative release date for the new album: March 2004.

- When confronted with various rumors, the CEO responded "It's no secret that I probably am the biggest Kiss fan in the entire world. OK, maybe not the world, I've come to learn that there are some REALLY fanatical Kiss people out there".

and the bomb:

- Ulver will be doing THREE more movie sound tracks in 2004, including the score for a British motion picture. It's going to be a very busy year indeed.

Episis o teleytaios titlos pou kykloforhse gia to neo album einai "Heart" (pou an deis to artwork tou Quick Fix alla kai tous stixous tou Little Blue Bird einai arketa pithanos)...