Thread: return of the killer CHAIN letter - second blood, pt3

Default return of the killer CHAIN letter - second blood, pt3

Loipon edwmesa postarete ta kalytera chain letters k loipes tetoies aidies pou sas stelnoun. Aparaititi proypothesi na to exete lavei eseis k oxi na to vreite se kapoio site

kano tin arxi

Dear Friend.

As you read this, I don't want you to feel sorry for me, because, I believe everyone will die someday.

My name is Shadak Shari, a merchant in Dubai, in the U.A.E.I have been diagnosed with Esophageal cancer .It has defiled all forms of medical treatment, and right now I have only about a few months to live, according to medical experts.

I have not particularly lived my life so well, as I never really cared
    for anyone(not even myself)but my business. Though I am very rich, I wasnever generous, I was always hostile to people and only focused on my business as that was the only thing I cared for. But now I regret all this as I now know that there is more to life than just wanting to have or make all themoney in the world.

I believe when God gives me a second chance to come to this world I would live my life a different way from how I have lived it. Now that God has called me, I have willed and given most of my property and assets to my immediate and extended family members as well as a few close friends.

I want God to be merciful to me and accept my soul so, I have decided to give alms to charity organizations, as I want this to be one of the last good deeds I do on earth. So far, I have distributed money to some charity organizations in the U.A.E, Algeria and Malaysia. Now that my health has deteriorated so badly, I cannot do this myself anymore.

I once asked members of my family to close one of my accounts and
    distribute the money which I have there to charity organization in
    Bulgaria and Pakistan, they refused and kept the money to themselves. Hence, I do not trust them anymore, as they seem not to be contended with what I have left for them.

The last of my money which no one knows of is the
    huge cash deposit of seven million dollars $7,000,000,that I have with a finance/Security Company abroad. I will want you to help me collect this deposit and dispatched it to charity organizations.

I have set aside 10% for you for your time and patience.please send a reply through this email address (shadakshari001@zwallet.com) with your fullcontact information for more private and confidential communication.

God be with you.

Shadak Shari
    EnJoy
    "Anakalyfthike xtes to emvolio tis malakias. K osoi malakes tre3oun na to kanoun tha ine pragmatika malakes giati ine emvolio k oxi oros."

Son of the Northstar Once_Emperor's Avatar

Exμ, το παραπάνω για ποιο λόγο είναι chain letter?Έστω ότι κάποιος το παίρνει σοβαρά...Θα το στείλει και σε άλλους?Προφανώς ο μόνος που το στέλνει είναι αυτος που κάνει τη "φάρσα".
    We revel in our time.

You are my detonator. Phantom Duck's Avatar

Gwahah, Dead was 0WN3D.

ok exeis dikio
    "Anakalyfthike xtes to emvolio tis malakias. K osoi malakes tre3oun na to kanoun tha ine pragmatika malakes giati ine emvolio k oxi oros."

mporei apla na metonomastei se
    'ta pio ilithia mail pou exete lavei'

kai min pligwnete ton dead

k min mou gamata to topic.

post mails plz k thnxx!!!!111111234567890

Son of the Northstar Once_Emperor's Avatar

auto mou irthe xthes meta apo PAAAARA POLLA forwards.
    Den to epsaxa kai poly (einai 5.30 kai prepei na xipnisw 11 gia na anevw athina) alla mallon chain einai...

Code:

Kathy South Alcoa - EHS Maintenance Coordinator, Phone: 765/771 - 3547

Pager : 765/420 - 6575

To all of my friends, I do not usually forward messages, But this is from my friend Pearlas Sandborn and she really is an attorney.
    If she says that this will work - It will work. After all, What have
    you  got to lose?

SORRY EVERYBODY.. JUST HAD TO TAKE THE CHANCE!!! I'm an attorney,  And I know the law. This thing is for real. Rest assured AOL and &nbs p;  Intel will follow through with their promises for fear of facing a multimillion-dollar class action suit similar to the one filed by PepsiCo against General Electric not too long ago.

Dear Friends; Please do not take this for a junk letter. Bill
    Gates sharing his fortune. If you ignore this, You will repent later.
     Microsoft and AOL are now the largest Internet companies and in
    an effort to make sure that Internet Explorer remains the most
    widely used program, Microsoft and AOL are running an e-mail beta test.

When you forward this e-mail to friends, Microsoft can and wi ll
    track it (If you are a Microsoft Windows user) For a two weeks
    time period.

For every person that you forward this e-mail to, Microsoft will pay
    you  $245.00 For every person that you sent it to that forwards it on, Microsoft will pay you $243.00 and for every third person that receives it, You will be paid $241.00. Within two weeks, Microsoft will contact you  for your address and then send you a check.

Regards. Charles S Bailey General Manager Field Operations

1-800-842-2332 Ext. 1085 or 904-1085 or RNX

292-1085 Charles_Bailey@csx.com

Charles_bailey@csx.com

thought this was a scam myself, But two weeks after receiving this
    e-mail  and forwarding it on. Microsoft contacted me for my address and withindays, &! gt; receive a check for $24,800.00. You need to  respond before the beta testing is over. If anyone can affoard this, Bill  gates is the man.

It's all marketing expense to him. Please forward this to as many
    people  as possible. You are bound to get at least $10,000.00 We're not going to  help them out with their e-mail beta test without getting a little  something for our time. My brother's girlfriend got in on this a few  months ago. When i went to visit him for the Baylor/UT game. She showed me  her check. It was for the sum of $4,324.44 and was stamped "Paid in full"

Like i said before, I know the law, and this is for real.
    Parolo pou kanei mpam gia spam, epeidi mou irthe apo psiloakiri-axiopisti pigi (newsletter etairias) as to koitaxei kapoios kai na pei an mporoume na ginoume plousioi...
    We revel in our time.

to letter me ta ksexasmena lefta sthn afrikh mou exei er8ei 5362757 fores me diaforetika onomata kai tetxia. IMARTON KYRIE
    AOUA
    Μπλε

me kapoio antispam pou exoun valei stin sxoli exw kairo na dw mail apo tin afriki , alla simera eriksa mia matia sta junk kai ti vrika? -->

Dear Friend,

Please excuse me for any inconvience caused by this message.

My name is Valentin. I'm a student and I live with my mother in suburb of city
    Kaluga, Russia, that is 200km from Moscow. My mother is invalid. She cannot see
    and she receives pension from the government very rare which is not enough even
    for medications.

I work very hard every day to be able to buy the necessities and medications for
    my mother, but my salary is very small, because my studies still not finished.

Due to the crisis our authorities recently stoped gas in our district and we
    cannot heat our home anymore. I don't know what to do, because the winter is
    coming and the temperature in the street will be lower than minus 20 degrees
    Celsius. I'm very afraid that the temperature inside our home will be very cold
    and we will not be able to survive.

I applied to our local Red Cross and they said me that many people apply for help
    every day and they cannot help to each poor family. They adviced me to apply to
    the Red Cross located in Moscow, since they have more possibilities to help. I
    sent them a letter and they asked for documents confirming our situation. I sent the
    documents and within a month they answered me that they help only to the
    people living in Moscow and adviced me to appeal for help to private people.

Thanks to the free internet access at our library I was able to find different
    e-mail addresses and I decided to appeal to you with a prayer in my heart for a
    small help.

If you have any old sleeping bag, warm blanket, warm clothes, any portable heater,
    canned food, vitamins, medicines against cold, any hygiene-products, I will be
    very grateful to you if you could send it to our postal address:

Valentin Mikhailyn,
    Ryleeva Ulitsa, 6-45.
    Kaluga. 248030,
    Russia.

If you think that it would be better or easier for you to help with some money,
    please write me back and I will give you details for sending it safely if you
    agree. This way to help is very good because in
    this case I will be able to buy a portable stove and heat our room during the
    winter.I hope to hear from you very soon and I pray that you will be able to help us to
    survive this winter. I also hope very much that this hard situation will get
    better very soon in our country.

I'm sending to you many thanks in advance for your kind understanding. Please
    excuse me, once more, for any inconvience I could cause you by sending this
    message.

God Bless You,

Valentin and my Mother.
    Kaluga. Russia.
    When did I realize I was God? Well, I was praying and I suddenly realized I was talking to myself.
    Hi, I 'm a signature Virus. Plz add me to your sig and help me conquer the world.
    ALERT! Signature Infected by Unknown Virus.
    Click Me

Subject: msn announcement
    Date: Mon, 24 Oct 2005 22:07:10 +0000

On the 1st of november , we will have to pay for the use of our MSN
    and email accounts unless we send this message to at least 18
    contacts on your contact list. It's no joke if you don't believe me
    then go to the site ( www.msn.com ) and see for yourself. Anyways
    once you've sent this message to at least 18 contacts , your msn
    dude will become blue. please copy and paste don't forward cos
    people won't take notice of it otherwise