Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Jason goes Nicholson comes

Quote Originally Posted by lost_icon
    Quote Originally Posted by Fixxxer
    Elpizo na mi gurisei pote stous Metallica, giati o Trujillo einai polu kaluteros bassistas.
    nai les kai o trujillo tous anevase mousika tous metallica,ola stous tallica einai douleia tou jamez edw kai pollaaaaa xronia,oi ypoloipoi einai diakosmhtikoi.
    Profanos ennoousa mono stis sunaulies giati outos i allos den exei grapsei tipota o Rob sto Saint Anger. Ego panta vareto ton theorousa ton Newsted, kai mousika kai san xaraktira oso exo dei stis diafores videokasetes... Newkid kala ton legane.

Former METALLICA/current VOIVOD bassist Jason Newsted has issued the following statement regarding his recent departure from OZZY OSBOURNE's band:

"I would like to thank the Osbournes for including VOIVOD in their tours this year. I am honored to have had the privilege to share the stage with Ozzy, [guitarist] Zakk [Wylde] and [drummer] Mike [Bordin] through a very successful summer. It was a blast playing old BLACK SABBATH songs with this band!

"My agreement with the Osbournes was to play bass for the gigs that Ozzy had committed to through December 2003. I wish Ozzy the best as he continues to fly the flag for metal!

"I am excited to be back making new music with VOIVOD. The Chophouse studio is fired up and ready for the creation of the next album.

"In the meantime, keep yourself tuned in to Voivod.com and ChophouseRecords.com for all the latest.

"Keep It Heavy!

"Jason"
    ...you will die like a dog for no good reason.