Thread: THE LOCUST (USA) - Kyriaki 20 Noemvriou - BIOS

Default THE LOCUST (USA) - Kyriaki 20 Noemvriou - BIOS

THE LOCUST (USA) - Kyriaki 20 Noemvriou - BIOS
    Ticket: 12 'h 15 euros
    perissotes plirofories arxes Septemvriou

Wait for more weird shit from Mono(rchid)

'Napoleon Dynamite, dont be jealous at me that i've been chatting on-line with babes all day'

The music business is a cruel and shallow money trench, a long plastic hallway where thieves and pimps run free, and good men die like dogs. There's also a negative side. [Hunter S. Thompson]

plaka mas kaneis.

an oxi, kai Thessaloniki plzkthx (opws kai goblin, opws kai genika).

ti Thessaloniki re file, nomizeis oti den prospathisame na tous pame kai pano?
    I apantisi klasiki: den tous xeroume, den riskaroume...
    Les kai einai toso akriva sigrotimata...
    'Napoleon Dynamite, dont be jealous at me that i've been chatting on-line with babes all day'

The music business is a cruel and shallow money trench, a long plastic hallway where thieves and pimps run free, and good men die like dogs. There's also a negative side. [Hunter S. Thompson]

xm nai. ti na peis. aformes gia taksidi, aformes gia khryksh ptwxeushs.

kip it ap enigoueiz

giati ston peo pane oloi sto bios,afou einai apaisio se thema sinavliwn?
    na ipothesw oti einai poli ftino gia tous diorganwtes?
    Μπλε

Gia mikres sinaulies mia xara einai, kalitero apo to AN.
    Kai standar i politiki tou xamilou eisitiriou einai kati pou prepei na episimanthei. Ektos an skasoun 500 atoma stous LOCUST (opos me Peter Murphy pou ontos itan apopniktiki i atmosfaira)...

σκληρόκαρδος χρυσοκούκης Kingdom Gone's Avatar

gia dwste info gia tous locust
    After the Triumph of Your Birth.

Locust

THE LOCUST have been assaulting listeners in San Diego and across the world for the better part of 7 years. Their unique fusion of ballistic hardcore punk, ferocious grind mayhem, and science-fiction keyboard acrobatics won them an early legion of underground followers and inferior imitators. THE LOCUST are undoubtedly the future of hardcore punk, descending upon the masses of "emo"-distracted nimrods like the plague for which they are named. Rising from the proverbial ashes of seminal hardcore bands such as STRUGGLE (Ebullition Records) and SWING KIDS (Three One G), THE LOCUST consequently had the rare privilege of an anxious, feverish audience anticipating their first releases. The "kids" ate up the early split EP's with MAN IS THE BASTARD and JENNY PICCOLO (on King of the Monsters and Three One G, respectively), and before long the band were playing to packed houses in southern California, and beyond. Despite near constant early line-up changes, THE LOCUST managed to tour both the U.S. and Europe before their debut full-length had even been recorded. Solidifying the line-up in mid-'97, THE LOCUST toured the U.S. again that summer as well as the next, both times with JENNY PICCOLO on board. Their debut "full-length" release, the eponymous 13-minute 12" (GSL) finally arrived in the fall of '98, selling out its initial pressing of 2000 copies within a matter of days. The follow-up CD re-issue (May 1999) was greeted with a similar response, the two formats selling a combined total of over 25,000 copies to date. In keeping with their trademark penchant for peculiar merchandise formats, the band "released" a controversial die-cast metal belt buckle in mid-'99, promptly selling over 1500 pieces. In the spring of 2000, the band threw its growing audience a curve ball, releasing a deluxe double 12" of techno/drum n' bass remixes of their signature track, "Well I'll Be a Monkey's Uncle" as part of GSL's LAB Remix Series. Contributions from such noteworthy names in electronic music as CHRISTOPH DE BABALON, KID 606, I AM SPOONBENDER, SINKING BODY and WIZARDS OF WAR undoubtedly widened THE LOCUST's audience and appeal even more than their whirlwind live performances and extensive touring have already. 2001 was a busy year for THE LOCUST. In January, the band toured Japan for the second time — 9 dates, including 4 supporting AT THE DRIVE-IN. Returning to the US, the band released their final recording as a 5-piece (original drummer David Astor departed the band in 2000; guitarist Gabe Serbian then took over drumming), the 7" EP "Flight of the Wounded Locust". In March and April they headlined GSL's "showcase" at Austin's SXSW Music Festival, toured the west coast and recorded 5 new tracks for their upcoming split 7" with Tokyo's MELT BANANA. During the course of the summer they toured the US for 6 weeks as headliners (including a feature spot at Columbus' More Than Music Festival), spent another week opening for ROCKET FROM THE CRYPT across the south, and then spent 6 more weeks making their way across Europe for the third time. Serbian, meanwhile, also accompanied ALEC EMPIRE and MERZBOW for a one-off performance at Japan's Fuji Rock Festival in July 2002. In 2003, the band released their epic “Plague Soundscapes” album on Anti Records. In addition to their commitment to THE LOCUST, members of the band have also moonlighted in a variety of underground bands who are exceptional in their own right: Justin was the vocalist for the the enigmatic and legendary CRIMSON CURSE (also featuring members of currenty "indie" favorites, TRISTEZA and THE ALBUM LEAF); Gabe and David both continue to tour and record with the diabolical death-metal ensemble CATTLE DECAPITATION; Joey played drums in the notorious (and defunct) LE SHOK and their alter-ego, DEATH DRUG; and Justin, Gabe and Robert ALL participate in HOLY MOLAR with former CHARLES BRONSON vocalist Mark McCoy.

Updates:

To eisitirio tha einai 10 euros kai ora enarxis 22.30

Kyriaki 20 Noemvriou

pou einai o sympos na pei peri eparxias kai prwtevousas...

We are left alone staring into the abyss, into the laughing face of madness.

Elpizw na min to xasw kai afto.

egw pantws pira to tiketi mou
    Μπλε

tha eimai kai gw ekei... :mpe: :mpe:
    kana support group tha paiksei?
    pou vrisketai to bios?(perioxi/diefthinsi an einai dinaton)

kali fasi fainetai...
    molis katevasa ena disko... kammena ta paloukaria!!!
    kali fasi kai to eisitirio
    Poverty, depression, power and despair Conditioned inside and out to the point of no return by a world not crafted by hands of our own yet still we march in step to the cadence of its irregular beatThe damage has been done- irreparable and all-encompassingNature is as archaic word that could never explain this mess Worlds become obsolete like ideas and they won’t have to burn the booksWHEN NOONE READS THEM ANYWAY!

Quote Originally Posted by Mentally Yours
    pou vrisketai to bios?(perioxi/diefthinsi an einai dinaton)
    peiraiws 84