Thread: The Dylan Moran Appreciation Thread

Default The Dylan Moran Appreciation Thread

τον έχω δει μόνο στο Actors που ήταν πολύ καλός (όπως και όλη η ταινία άλλωστε)... αυτό το Black books κάπου το ξανάκουσα πρόσφατα..
    ~
    "Why didn't it kill him?" she said.
    "Unforgivably sloppy workmanship at the hand grenade factory," I said.
    ~

Πιθανότατα θα το ανέφερε ο Gabriel =p Η σειρά (ειδικά οι δυο πρώτες σαιζόν) είναι από τα καλύτερα πράγματα που έχω δει. Ειδικά ο Moran είναι τόσο ευχάριστα κυνικός/σκατόψυχος/μισάνθρωπος που μπορείς μόνο να τον αγαπήσεις. Επίσης αντίθετα από ό,τι υποστηρίζει το ρεμάλι που έκανε το thread η Fran είναι όμορφη (τι σου κάνει ενα brainwashing 18 επεισοδίων). Και φυσικά τόσο κομμάτιασμα σε σειρά δεν έχω ξαναδεί. Δεν πρέπει να υπήρξε ένα επεισόδιο που να ταν νηφάλιοι. Όπως είπα και στο άλλο thread τους αγαπώ. Black metal.
    and light it up forever, and never go to sleep

Quote Originally Posted by Kveldssanger
    Ειδικά ο Moran είναι τόσο ευχάριστα κυνικός/σκατόψυχος/μισάνθρωπος που μπορείς μόνο να τον αγαπήσεις.
    Αυτό.
    Μια φορά να ξαναδώ τη σειρά, θα αρχίσω το κάπνισμα και το αλκοόλ (σε καθημερινή βάση).
    Έχει κι ένα live (Monster το λένε) αλλά δε λέω "θα το φέρω" γιατί δεν έχω καταφέρει ποτέ να φέρω τίποτα που είχα σκοπό να φέρω.
    Es el sonido de su mundo derrumbándose/Es el del nuestro resurgiendo
    El día que fue el día, era noche/Y noche será el día que será el día

einai theos.
    You know you're in for a good time when there's a polar bear - bleeding - on the label.

einai theos.-
    You know you're in for a good time when there's a polar bear - bleeding - on the label.

A lot of it depends on how you are poisoning yourself.
    The best thing really is wine, I think, cause it's quite slow release and imaginative and you can eat and things and talk to people and then after a while somebody will say: "I know. I know! I know! Let's go potholing! In Croatia!" and you'll think "Fine! I know a guy who can give us a lift. Me".
    It's not like that with beer. I think beer is actually made probably by food companies you know... just to make people stalk the streets at one in the morning, going "What's that, is it moving, get it. That's a nun. Fry her! Fry her!".
    And vodka is very very deceptive because... You can market this to children now... three year olds... and it's very evil because it's a very deceptive drink. You drink it and you think "What is this, this is pointless, you can't taste it, you can't smell it, why do we waste our money on this bloody... why are we on a traffic island. What... What?"
    And whiskey is, you know, people drink a lot of that, it's a very hard drink, it's very... it turns you into two people. One of you is very nice, you go to total strangers and say "Come on in! Come in sit down, for god's sake have something! Have MY bed!". And then you go up to people you've known and loved all your life and say "Get the fuck out of my house! Go! Get out! Leave a tip!".
    The most dangerous drink is gin. You have to be really really careful with that and you also have to be 45, female and sitting on the stairs, because gin isn't really a drink, it's more of a mascara thinner you know. "Nobody likes my shoes. I made fifty fucking volevonts (sp?) and not one of you, not one of you said thank you". And my favourite: "Everybody shut up. Shut up! This song is all about me". Oh what fun.

a monkey in silk is a monkey no less

exeis kotsia, filaraki, poy to egrapses olo ayto.

egw, pali, (ki epeidh den brhka poythena to sequence me ta sygxrona pitsirikia, ta parties, tis hmikranies kai to 'skeleton breastfeeding a priest'), o,ti brhka sto diktyo:

"So the marines have the saying death before dishonor, but how much dishonor is that exactly? Myself, I have a pretty high tolerance for dishonor. I'd happily fellate a smurf if the other option was death. I'd fellate a smurf for a week while cooking him an omelette, listening to him make happy smurf sounds if it meant I didn't have to die."

"Bradford? Well you know it's the kind of place you go to commit suicide and find they have run out of razor blades. Telford? Oh god Telford, Telford makes Bradford look like paradise, you go to these places purely to experience the overwhelming joy of leaving them."