Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Star Wars Universe

Grzegorz Brzęczyszczykiewicz MoRmEnGiL's Avatar

My morning sun is the drug that brings me near
    To the childhood I lost, replaced by fear

Εντωμεταξυ τα εγχορδα που παιζουν ειναι samples απο διαφορες Star Wars ταινιες, και κυριως απο τα πρηκουελς
    Last edited by FANTASMA; 20-11-2019 at 03:55.
    The rest is just

Επειδή το παλικάρι που φτιάχνει τα φωτόσπαθα και όλα τα props είναι φιλαράκι και ο άλλος που κάνει το saber performance γνωστός μου, το είχα δει απ' την πρώτη μέρα. Cringefest απ' τα λίγα, μιλάμε για το απόλυτο κιτσαριό. Σε συνδυασμό με το ότι "executive producer" είναι το AthensCon, δηλαδή ο υπεργύφτουλας αντιγραφέας Πεφάνης, το θεματάκι πάει σε άλλο επίπεδο cringeαρίσματος.
    "Why do they blame me for all their little failings? They use my name as if I spent my entire day sitting on their shoulders, forcing them to commit acts they would otherwise find repulsive. "The Devil made me do it." I have never made one of them do anything. Never. I need no souls. And how can anyone own a soul? No, they belong to themselves. They just hate to face up to it..." -

Lord Lucifer Morningstar

https://www.piratesandprincesses.net...book-canceled/

Για όποιον έχει έστω και την παραμικρή αμφιβολία για το ότι από το 2015 κι έπειτα δε βλέπουμε Star Wars και αυτή η πουτάνα εταιρεία τα έχει κάνει τριμπούρδελο.

Και τώρα λέει θα βγάλει βιβλίο ο ίδιος ο Rinzler, πήρε το πράσινο φως απ' τον Bob μάλλον. Για να δούμε τι τέρατα θα διαβάσουμε πάλι.
    "Why do they blame me for all their little failings? They use my name as if I spent my entire day sitting on their shoulders, forcing them to commit acts they would otherwise find repulsive. "The Devil made me do it." I have never made one of them do anything. Never. I need no souls. And how can anyone own a soul? No, they belong to themselves. They just hate to face up to it..." -

Lord Lucifer Morningstar

πρωινές ΚΑΥΛΕΣ

Lord Lucifer Morningstar

Η πιο αδιάφορη στιγμή στην κατά τα άλλα πολύ όμορφη 7η σεζόν.

Lord Lucifer Morningstar

Μια χαρα ηταν. Ολα τα επεισοδια ειχαν τον στοχο τους. Προφανως η τελευταια 4αδα ειναι αξεπεραστη.

Πιστευω σε παντοκρατορα Φιλονι, θα την κανει καλη.
    The rest is just

Today at The Walt Disney Company’s Investor Day event, Lucasfilm president Kathleen Kennedy announced a staggering number of new films, series, and surprises that will expand the Star Wars galaxy like never before.

Rogue Squadron

The next Star Wars feature film will be Rogue Squadron — directed by Patty Jenkins (Wonder Woman franchise). The story will introduce a new generation of starfighter pilots as they earn their wings and risk their lives in a boundary-pushing, high-speed thrill-ride, and move the saga into the future era of the galaxy.
    “It’s been a lifelong dream as a filmmaker to one day make a great fighter pilot film,” said Jenkins. “As the daughter of a great fighter pilot myself, some of the best memories of my life are of seeing my father’s squadron take off in their F4s every morning, and hearing and feeling the awe-inspiring power and grace. When he passed away in service to this country it ignited a burning desire to one day channel all of those emotions into one great film. When the perfect story arrived in combination with another true love of mine, the incomparable world of Star Wars, I knew I’d finally found my next film. I’m extremely honored and excited to take it on, and grateful to Lucasfilm, Disney, and the fans for extending that thrill to me.”
    “Patty has established herself as one of the top directors working in the film industry today,” said Lucasfilm president Kathleen Kennedy. “She’s a visionary who knows how to strike the balance between action and heart, and I can’t wait to see what she does in the Star Wars galaxy.”
    Lock S-foils in attack position: Rogue Squadron arrives in theaters Christmas 2023.

Untitled Taika Waititi Film

A brand-new Star Wars feature with acclaimed filmmaker and Academy Award-winner Taika Waititi is in development. “Taika’s approach to Star Wars will be fresh, unexpected, and…unique,” said Kennedy. “His enormous talent and sense of humor will ensure that audiences are in for an unforgettable ride.”

Obi-Wan Kenobi

Last August at D23 Expo, Lucasfilm announced the return of Ewan McGregor in the iconic role of Jedi Master Obi-Wan Kenobi for a special event series on Disney+. Officially titled Obi-Wan Kenobi, the series begins 10 years after the dramatic events of Star Wars: Revenge of the Sith where he faced his greatest defeat, the downfall and corruption of his best friend and Jedi apprentice, Anakin Skywalker turned evil Sith Lord Darth Vader. The series is directed by Deborah Chow, who helmed memorable episodes of The Mandalorian Season 1.
    This will truly be a day long remembered, as it was confirmed that Hayden Christensen will be returning as Darth Vader. “This will be the rematch of the century,” Kennedy said.
    “It was such an incredible journey playing Anakin Skywalker,” said Christensen. “Of course, Anakin and Obi-Wan weren’t on the greatest of terms when we last saw them… It will be interesting to see what an amazing director like Deborah Chow has in store for us all. I’m excited to work with Ewan again. It feels good to be back.”

Ahsoka

After making her long awaited live-action debut in The Mandalorian, Ahsoka Tano’s story, written by Dave Filoni, will continue in a limited series starring Rosario Dawson and executive produced by Dave Filoni and Jon Favreau.

Rangers of the New Republic

Set within the timeline of The Mandalorian, this new live-action series from executive producers Jon Favreau and Dave Filoni will intersect with future stories and culminate into a climactic story event.

Lando

Everyone’s favorite scoundrel Lando Calrissian will return in a brand-new event series for Disney+. Justin Simien, creator of the critically-acclaimed Dear White People and a huge Star Wars fan, is developing the story.

Andor

Andor, a tense nail-biting spy thriller created by Tony Gilroy, is set to arrive on Disney+ in 2022. Diego Luna, reprising the role of rebel spy Cassian Andor from Rogue One, will be joined by a fantastic new cast that includes Stellan Skarsgard, Adria Arjona, Fiona Shaw, Denise Gough, Kyle Soller, and Genevieve O’Reilly as Mon Mothma. Production kicked off three weeks ago in London.

The Acolyte

Leslye Headland, Emmy Award-nominated creator of the mind-bending series Russian Doll, brings a new Star Wars series to Disney+ with The Acolyte. The Acolyte is a mystery-thriller that will take the audience into a galaxy of shadowy secrets and emerging dark side powers in the final days of the High Republic era.

Star Wars: The Bad Batch

The series follows the elite and experimental clones of the Bad Batch (first introduced in The Clone Wars) as they find their way in a rapidly changing galaxy in the immediate aftermath of the Clone War. Members of Bad Batch — a unique squad of clones who vary genetically from their brothers in the Clone Army — each possess a singular exceptional skill which makes them extraordinarily effective soldiers and a formidable crew. In the post-Clone War era, they will take on daring mercenary missions as they struggle to stay afloat and find new purpose.
    The animated series will arrive exclusively on Disney+.

Star Wars: Visions

Presenting all-new, creative takes on the galaxy far, far away, Star Wars: Visions will be a series of animated short films celebrating Star Wars through the lens of the world’s best anime creators. The anthology collection will bring 10 fantastic visions from several of the leading Japanese anime studios, offering a fresh and diverse cultural perspective to Star Wars.

A Droid Story

As Lucasfilm continues to develop new stories, the intersection of animation and visual effects offers new opportunities to explore. Lucasfilm Animation will be teaming up with Lucasfilm’s visual effects team, Industrial Light & Magic, to develop a special Star Wars adventure for Disney+, A Droid Story. This epic journey will introduce us to a new hero, guided by legendary duo R2-D2 and C-3PO.

Κι ως Lucasfilm πέραν τούτων, παρουσίασαν καινούργιο Indiana Jones και Willow.

Milk the Cow, everybody! Milk the Cow!

Lord Lucifer Morningstar

Πω... πρεπει να τελειωσω τον μανδαλορ 1-2 επεισοδια απ την πρωτη σεζον εχουν μεινει...λοιπον κανα λιβκ για τσαμπα παιζει;
    1) e4, c5
    2) Νf3

https://www.inverse.com/entertainmen...e-plot-details

Andor is expected to premiere on Disney+ in late summer 2022

Andor will take Star Wars fans back to the age of the Empire. The Disney+ series is set to take place prior to the events of 2016’s Rogue One: A Star Wars Story and will follow Cassian Andor (Diego Luna) as he becomes increasingly involved in the efforts of the growing Rebel Alliance. Created by Michael Clayton director Tony Gilroy, the series has been described as a “spy thriller” set during one of the darkest periods of the Star Wars universe.

Ας δούμε τι φόλα θα φάμε με το Kenobi πρώτα. ο Andor μου είχε φανεί αδιάφορος, έτσι κι αλλιώς. ο Κ2 ήταν καλή περίπτωση.

Lord Lucifer Morningstar

Δεν μου αρέσει να επιβεβαιώνομαι, αλλά απογοητευτικά τουλάχιστον τα δύο πρώτα επεισόδια Kenobi. Απίστευτα σφάλματα λογικής, κάκιστες σκηνές δράσης, μέτριο προς κακό CGI σε στιγμές. Δεν είναι όλα σκατά, αλλά για τα επίπεδα της παραγωγής και για 6 μόνο επεισόδια, με απογήτευσε ως τώρα.

Ο McGregor είναι λατρείας και φαίνεται ότι αγαπάει τον ρόλο του και τον χαρακτήρα. Καταλαβαίνεις ότι είναι ηθοποιάρα και ευτυχώς δεν τον ακουμπά η κάκιστη παρουσία της τραβελομούρας Moses () Ingram, με το στήσιμο του αηδιαστικού και τρομακτικά προβλέψιμου "redemption arc" που διαφαίνεται.
    Last edited by OniBocho; 30-05-2022 at 20:10.

Lord Lucifer Morningstar

Συγχαρητήρια στην Deborah Chow για το εκπληκτικό 0/3 σε σκηνές δράσεις μέχρι τώρα στη σειρά. Είναι κατόρθωμα. 45 χρόνια μετά, συμβαίνει αυτό το αχρείαστο πράγμα και δεν υπήρξε καν decency.

Lord Lucifer Morningstar