Thread: Tips Για Γυναίκες

Default Tips Για Γυναίκες

Abduction Precautions for Women
    We can now add to the list of victims the retired 77 yr. old TCU professor from Ft Worth whose body was found last week in Oklahoma--and the 11 yr.old in Sarasota, FL.Because of these recent abductions in daylight hours, refresh yourself of these things to do in an emergency situation...This is for you, and for you to share with your wife, your children, everyone you know.
    After reading this, forward it to someone you care about.
    It never hurts to be careful in this crazy world we live in.

1. Tip from Tae Kwon Do: The elbow is the strongest point on your body. If you are close enough to use it, DO SO!
    2.Learned this from a tourist guide in New Orleans.
    If a robber asks for your wallet and/or purse,
    DONOT HAND IT TO HIM.
    Toss it away from you....chances are that he is more interested in your wallet and/or purse than you, and he will go for the wallet/purse.
    RUN LIKE MAD IN THE OTHER DIRECTION!
    3.If you are ever thrown into the trunk of a car, kick out the back tail lights and stick your arm out the hole and start waving like crazy. The driver won't see you, but everybody else will. This has saved lives.
    4.Women have a tendency to get into their cars after shopping, eating, working, etc., and just sit (doing their checkbook, or making a list, etc.
    DON'T DO THIS!
    The predator will be watching you, and this is the perfect opportunity for him to get in on the passenger side, put a gun to your head, and tell you where to go.
    AS SOON AS YOU GET INTO YOUR CAR,
    LOCK THE DOORS ANDLEAVE.
    5.A few notes about getting into your car in a parking lot, or parking garage:
    A.)Be aware: look around you, look into your car, at the passenger side floor, in the back seat and underneath the car.
    B.)If you are parked next to a big van, enter your car from the passenger door. Most serial killers attack their victims by pulling them into their vans while the women are attempting to get into their cars.
    C.)Look at the car parked on the driver's side of your vehicle, and the passenger side. If a male is sitting alone in the seat nearest your car, you may want to walk back into the mall, or work, and get a guard/policeman to walk you back out.
    IT IS ALWAYS BETTER TO BE SAFE THAN SORRY.
    (And better paranoid than dead.)
    6.ALWAYStake the elevator instead of the stairs. (Stairwells are horrible places to be alone and the perfect crime spot).
    7.If the predator has a gun and you are not under his control,ALWAYS RUN!
    The predator will only hit you (a running target) 4 in 100 times; And even then, it most likelyWILL NOTbe a vital organ.RUN!
    8.As women, we are always trying to be sympathetic:STOP. It may get you raped, or killed. Ted Bundy, the serial killer, was a good-looking, well educated man, who ALWAYS played on the sympathies of unsuspecting women. He walked with a cane, or a limp, and often asked "for help" into his vehicle or with his vehicle, which is when he abducted his next victim.
    9.Another Safety Point: Someone just told me that her friend heard a crying baby on her porch the night before last, and she called the police because it was late and she thought it was weird. The police told her
    "Whatever you do, DO NOT open the door."
    The lady then said that it sounded like the baby had crawled near a window, and she was worried that it would crawl to the street and get ru n over. The policeman said, "We already have a unit on the way, whatever you do, DO NOT open the door." He told her that they think a serial killer has a baby's cry recorded, and uses it to coax women out of their homes thinking that someone dropped off a baby. He said they have not verified it, but have had several calls by women saying that they hear baby crying outside their doors, when they're home alone at night.
    Please pass this on andDO NOTopen the door for a crying baby. This e-mail should probably be taken seriously because the Crying Baby theory was mentioned on America's Most Wanted this past Saturday when they profiled the serial killer in Louisiana.
    I'd like you to forward this to all the women you know. It may save a life. A candle is not dimmed by lighting another candle. I was going to send this to the ladies only, b ut guys, if you love your mothers, wives, sisters, daughters, etc., you may want to pass it onto them, as well.
    Send this to any woman you know that may need to be reminded that the world we live in has a lot of crazies in it, and it's better to be safe than sorry.
    And what exactly is a dream
    And what exactly is a joke.

Οι άνθρωποι σου φάνηκαν ωραίοι σήμερα,
    μα δεν άλλαξαν.
    Απλά εσύ δεν είσαι πια ο ίδιος.

Ένα 9mm SD (με σιγαστήρα) επίσης βοηθά. Και καμιά καραμπίνα με κομμένη την κάννη (για μέγιστη ζημιά σε κοντινή απόσταση).

I'm here to kick ass and chew bubble gum.

ΥΓ. Σκέφτομαι σοβαρά να φτιάξω μια hit squad, που θα επισκεφτόμαστε όποιον έχει τη φαεινή ιδέα να ποστάρει e-mails που γράφουν μέσα "please pass this on" και να του κάνουμε ένα ωραίο μαθηματάκι.
    No trees were killed to send this message, but a large number of electrons were terribly inconvenienced.

Bravo Mwste, eswses polles zwes!
    = = =

= = =

Πάντα είμαι εδώ πριν απο εσάς για εσάς.

μα δεν άλλαξαν.

Έλεος,μια χαρά σωστά τα λέει το email. Δεν είναι όλα τα forwarding messages άθλια.
    I'm driving down my way to digest yesterday
    Under rain clouds towards the sundown to be devoured
    And then come out alive
    Dripping wet but purified
    Ready to bear the memories of golden hours

Quote Originally Posted by Kain
    Έλεος,μια χαρά σωστά τα λέει το email. Δεν είναι όλα τα forwarding messages άθλια.
    Kai min ksexnas oti o Mwstos eswse polles zwes.
    = = =

= = =

peirazei pou egw variemai na to diavasw giati einai megalo?
    sou vgazw th glwssa

Quote Originally Posted by little_me
    peirazei pou egw variemai na to diavasw giati einai megalo?
    Ama de thes na se biasoun kai meta na se skotwsoun, isws.
    = = =

= = =

Mpravo re.
    Eimai monh sto spiti me anoixtes tis mpalkonoportes kai niw8w les kai o biasths perimenei ap'eksw. :S
    Omnia Mutantur, Nihil Interit

Δεν είναι φοργουορν μέσατζ btw.

μα δεν άλλαξαν.

eimaste mazi sou ky....

Quote Originally Posted by Acid Baby
    Δεν είναι φοργουορν μέσατζ btw.
    "his e-mail should probably be taken seriously because the Crying Baby theory was mentioned on America's Most Wanted this past Saturday when they profiled the serial killer in Louisiana.
    I'd like you to forward this to all the women you know."

Επίσης είναι προφανές πως δε βοηθά καθόλου τις γυναίκες, απλώς προσπαθεί να δημιουργήσει ένα κλίμα πανικού και παράνοιας, οπότε μόνο χρήσιμες δεν είναι οι συμβουλές που δίνει. Ο συγγραφέας του κατά πάσα πιθανότητα είχε φτιάξει πυρηνικό καταφύγιο φοβούμενος τον Ιό του 2000 (ή απλά κάνει πλάκα).

Άλλο να παίρνει κανείς προφυλάξεις, κι άλλο να φοβάται τη σκιά του.

Ή μπορεί να τα λέω όλα αυτά γιατί τοποθετώ βαν δίπλα σε αμάξια γυναικών και τις βιάζω.

EDIT: Για να κάνω πιο σαφές τι εννοώ, πάρτε για παράδειγμα τις δύο ακόλουθες προτάσεις:
    α) "Καλό είναι να αποφεύγεται να περπατάτε μόνοι σας μεγάλες αποστάσεις το βράδυ, ιδίως σε δρόμους χωρίς καλό φωτισμό"
    β) "ΜΗ ΠΕΡΠΑΤΑΤΕ ΜΟΝΟΙ ΣΑΣ ΤΟ ΒΡΑΔΥ, ΘΑ ΣΑΣ ΛΗΣΤΕΨΟΥΝ, ΒΙΑΣΟΥΝ, ΣΚΟΤΩΣΟΥΝ ΚΑΙ ΒΙΑΣΟΥΝ ΤΟ ΠΤΩΜΑ ΣΑΣ!!!"

Η πρώτη προσφέρει μια λογική συμβουλή. Η δεύτερη δημιουργεί κλίμα πανικού.
    No trees were killed to send this message, but a large number of electrons were terribly inconvenienced.

χαχ οκ απλα εγώ δε το πήρα σε μέηλ.

μα δεν άλλαξαν.

xazo
    i'm here for your daughter
    please dont try to stop her
    i will have to kill you
    that would not be nice

Quote Originally Posted by Deggial

EDIT: Για να κάνω πιο σαφές τι εννοώ, πάρτε για παράδειγμα τις δύο ακόλουθες προτάσεις:
    α) "Καλό είναι να αποφεύγετε να περπατάτε μόνοι σας μεγάλες αποστάσεις το βράδυ, ιδίως σε δρόμους χωρίς καλό φωτισμό"
    edit sto edit.
    And I'll smile and I'll learn to pretend
    And I'll never be open again
    And I'll have no more dreams to defend
    And I'll never be open again

Must I always be alone?