Thread: News news news (εκ Νορβηγίας)

Default News news news (εκ Νορβηγίας)

Δια στόματος Andy Winter:

Age Of Silence
    "On to Age of Silence news, we are currently in the studio working on the follow-up to Acceleration, and although we already have enough material to fill a full length album I can hereby make it official that we will be releasing a mini CD prior to the next full length. Jan Axel von Blomberg (Hellhammer) recorded the drums in March, and the guitars are currently being tracked right at this moment. It is the plan to finish everything by the end of the ! summer, and hopefully to release it on October 11th. The musical direction of the new Age of Silence midi CD will change into what some might call a darker, slower paced, more atmospheric and heavier/more extreme sound, while still retaining the progressive and intriguing elements Age of Silence is known for. The lyrical concept is already written by Lazare (Lars Nedland), and in my opinion it is the perfect continuation to where Acceleration left off. It is not a direct continuation of it in any means, but it deals with themes that are very familiar to the Age of Silence concept."

Διάφορα άλλα

"Lars Eric Si (Eikind) has been recording and touring with a band from Finland called Before The Dawn, and Carl August Tidemann has finally completed the debut album with his other band Tritonus. "

"As far as what my fellow band members have been up to so far this year, Lazare (Lars Nedland) has been busy making a new Solefald album" (αυτό το ξέραμε αλλά λίγη επιβεβαίωση ποτέ δεν βλάπτει)
    and light it up forever, and never go to sleep

etsi opws perigrafei thn kateuthinsi tou epomenou age of silence, akougetai ligo .. "kapws". etsi k alliws den ton exw kai se poly megalh ektimhsh ton kurio Winter.
    toulaxiston tha mporouse na mas pei poso tha argisei akoma to solefald.

Ούτε εγώ αλλά έχω εμπιστοσύνη στους υπόλοιπους. Πάντως το Solefald λογικά φέτος βγαίνει. Επίσης είμαι πολύ περίεργος να ακούσω τους Tritonus. Πριν αρκετά χρόνια είχα διαβάσει πολύ καλά σχόλια για δαύτους αλλά νόμιζα πως τους είχε παρατήσει ο Tidemann.
    and light it up forever, and never go to sleep

Egw me bash tou poso ektimhsa ton prwto disko, perimenw polla pragmata. Poly eyxarista ena pantws, giati pragmatika den hxera an oi Age of Silence tha einai monimh mpanta h allo ena super-group project pou tha pethanei me ena disko xerw gw. H perigrafh me xenise ligo kai mena alla mou fainetai exairetika dyskolo na apogohteytw.
    I can not fit in
    this place was not measured
    for hope