Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: Sunn0)))

Quote Originally Posted by eyeamflesch
    Quote Originally Posted by VirusXI
    Quote Originally Posted by eyeamflesch
    Witchkilla, mendiaferei i analytikia analysi soy gia toys Nirvana.
    Μόνο να μη γίνει εδώ.
    Επίσης ακόμα περιμένουμε εκείνο το reunion thread ΠΑΛΙΟΚΑΡΙΟΛΗ ΞΕΠΟΥΛΗΜΕΝΕ.

Α και για να είμαι και οντόπικ:
    Se mena pigaine to sxolio peri reunion thread?
    όχι ρε =P
    άλλος είναι ο ΚΑΡΙΟΛΗΣ (c).

■■

άλλος είναι ο ΚΑΡΙΟΛΗΣ (c).
    Kat'arxas den eimai kariolhs alla Gkariolhs!

Kata deyteron to taktopoihsa to thema mas...........
    Ευχαριστώ Sabbattack για την προσφορά του στον πολιτισμό ,την κουλτούρα και την ΚΑΛΗ μουσική!

=)

■■

h texnh leei .. oti ama eisai megalos kallitexnhs.. meta mporeis na kaneis oti malakia thes ... kai an xereis na thn dikaiologhseis kai na thn manifestareis... tha thewrhthei texnh..

epishsh h texnh arxise apo to poluploko gia na papsei na einai autoskopos kai na paei sto minimal..
    σηκωσες λιγο την μπλουζιτσα και υποψιαστηκα οτι εισαι ο φρικ. Σε λιγα δευτερολεπτα ειχα μαθει την τραγικη αληθεια.Δεν ξερω αν προσεξες την απογοητευση στo προσωπο μου..
    http://stresss.deviantart.com
    http://www.myspace.com/posteke
    Yesterday 19:29 <menumission> de mporeis na kaneis ignore ton eauto sou sto tsat molis to dokimasa

στο θεωρητικό παρκούρ δίνω οστά και σάρκα,απο εμπόδιο σ΄ εμπόδιο πετάγομαι για πλάκα Άκου τον Φόρη and don't worry

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v629/ ... CT0165.jpg

10 dekemvriou.AN Club.

To Live Report apo to periodiko "Δίφωνο".
    Osoi endiaferontai, as to diavasoun.

πρέπει να χε πάρει καλό πράμα ο τύπος.

■■

Πρόμπαμπλι. Αν και τελικά μάλλον ένα άρθρο σε τέτοιο στυλ ταίριαζε καλύτερα από οτιδήποτε άλλο. Όχι ότι συμμερίζομαι σε τέτοιο βαθμό τον ενθουσιασμό του.
    and light it up forever, and never go to sleep

σκληρόκαρδος χρυσοκούκης Kingdom Gone's Avatar

πρέπει να χε πάρει καλό πράμα ο τύπος.
    μπα. άσε που:

Quote Originally Posted by Kveldssanger
    μάλλον ένα άρθρο σε τέτοιο στυλ ταίριαζε καλύτερα από οτιδήποτε άλλο.

ποτε θα ξανάρθουν γμτ;
    After the Triumph of Your Birth.

sigoura den einai o zhlos pantws

VirusXI
    pali kala pou eipa kai
    Quote Originally Posted by house_of_low_culture
    Osoi endiaferontai, as to diavasoun.

Με ενδιέφερε, το διάβασα... σο;
    Μόνο για οράματα δεν έγραψε.

■■

σκληρόκαρδος χρυσοκούκης Kingdom Gone's Avatar

ε τον συνεπήρε ο ενθουσιασμός μωρέ ;p
    After the Triumph of Your Birth.

F*ck Fundamentalist Pigs is Stephen O’Malley’s crushing, personal and intensely emotive retort to the fascists and fundamentalists who undermine his and our sense of personal liberty and freedom, particularly in the wake of attacks suffered by Charlie Hebdo magazine and the residents of Paris during late 2015, and the countless poor souls who’ve suffered in the Middle East, Kenya and North Africa.

Here’s what O’Malley himself says about the album:

“On 8 January 2015, the day following the Charlie Hebdo murders in Paris (the city I have called home for the last 8 years), I started a week long tour of Norway. During this jaunt I faced the toxic reality daily of the horrible blossoming events intermittently via television. These sense of distance was both fortunate and painful … a fortunate sense of partial detachment both welcome and shameful. The Trondheim concert on 9 January (depicted here) happened on a particularly intense day in this timeline … and was personally a true example of the purging power of immersion in music.
    Through a web of emotions resolving distance, disintegration, the intense power of the moment and the brutal fundamentalist, cultural and psychological aspects behind … And today the recent horror of 13 November in Paris we experienced… to say many of these thoughts intensified is an understatement. The seemingly basic outrage of the title I chose for this album seemed more apt as a cry of liberty, a small, crude attempt at the spirit of Darkthrone’s timeless statement « With my art I am the fist. In the face of god. » . Like most of us I have also sometimes fallen for the constant baiting toward anger, outrage, paranoia and fear in the daily life, often but not always misdirected, but it is not debilitating by any means.
    It’s clear that as an experimental guitar player I have absolutely no political power (or even ability to articulate in those forms) but it’s important to take the opportunity to say « fuck you » in these situations. To the facist & fundamentalist movements. To the absurding of the worst sides of monotheistic belief systems. And not only the perpetrators behind these events but also on other sides including the reactive and opportunistic. Those with most to gain are the underlying authoritarians in our own societies who have opportunities to implement and increase their control even further for their gains. The « security » changes we face in fact may also result in yet further increase in the loss of liberty and freedom.
    The reactions aimed toward increased separation of cultures, xenophobia, nationalism, and especially racism are highly regrettable. I hope these recordings offer a small sense of solace in the time, even for the few hundred who hear them. I know they (and this text) are ultimately useless but … I am moved and shaken. I sincerely hope my point of view evolves out of what I have written above. For the concert on this record we had a massive backline with beautiful vintage Hiwatt amplifiers, and two PAs (including a Funktion One) in the small venue Blæst, the night hosted by Nymusikk. Immersion. Bliss. This record is actually the third part of a trilogy of live solo guitar records we intended to be released on iDEAL during spring 2016… but we were able to fast-forward due to the timeliness and by personal request.
    I recommend an interesting editorial, much more clearly expressed, around such topics : http://bit.ly/1lTNCR8

All profits on this release will be donated to the French Red Cross. Know that by purchasing this record you are in turn donating to that charity.”
    Stephen O’Malley - December 2015.
    https://boomkat.com/products/fuck-fundamentalist-pigs

We are left alone staring into the abyss, into the laughing face of madness.

Το πρώτο δείγμα από τη νέα δουλειά των Σανό.
    Μπορεί κάποιος με απλά κατανοητά ελληνικά να μου εξηγήσει γιατί αυτοί είναι συγκρότημα, γιατί αυτό το πράγμα το λένε μουσική και γιατί υπάρχει κόσμος που πάει και τους βλέπει ζωντανά;

Quote Originally Posted by Λασπόνερα View Post
    Μπορεί κάποιος με απλά κατανοητά ελληνικά να μου εξηγήσει γιατί αυτοί είναι συγκρότημα, γιατί αυτό το πράγμα το λένε μουσική και γιατί υπάρχει κόσμος που πάει και τους βλέπει ζωντανά;
    Δεν γινεται να σου εξηγησουμε κατι περαν του οτι ειναι θεμα αισθητικης

Αλλιως θα σου αρεσαν.
    "Καλό ταξίδι Ντέζο... Μπορεί πλέον να έγινες "Τέζος" αλλά η εκδίκηση είναι κοντά... Τον ξέρω τον πούστη που σου προσέφερε φόλα... Ούτε πινακίδες δεν έχει στα κωλάμαξά του... Και έχει και κληρονόμες δυο αγελάδες κόρες... Θα μου το πληρώσει.. Να μου φιλήσεις τη μαμά Ντέζη και το φίλο Αρμάν..."