Thread: ΕΓΙΝΕ ΤΡΑΒΕΣΤΙ ΓΙΑ ΝΑ ΠΑΝΤΡΕΥΤΕΙ ΤΟΝ ΑΔΕΡΦΟ ΤΗΣ!!!

Default ΕΓΙΝΕ ΤΡΑΒΕΣΤΙ ΓΙΑ ΝΑ ΠΑΝΤΡΕΥΤΕΙ ΤΟΝ ΑΔΕΡΦΟ ΤΗΣ!!!

Ψαρώσατε ε.

RIAA Profits Nearly $100 Million by Suing P2P Users

As of today, an estimated 18,337 Internet users have had suit filed against them by the RIAA for the alleged distribution of copyrighted materials.

I get these figures from a Janurary 2006 article at Slyck.com, in which Slyck states that as of January 31st there have been 16,837. Since then, in the month of February and the month of March there has been 750 more sued for each, resulting in the number at the top.

Most RIAA lawsuits against individual file-swappers result in the defendant settling with the RIAA to avoid going to court and possibly losing against the multi-billion dollar organization.

Generally, these suits are settled at $3,000 USD to $6,000 USD. I have seen in the past few years a $2,000 or a $7,000 every now and then, but for argument’s sake, we will say the average settled lawsuit is $5,000, since this appears most frequently.

Let’s say all 18,337 USA citizens sued have settled for $5,000 USD each, to avoid going to court and possibly losing their homes. That would give the RIAA massive profits of $91,685,000! The RIAA has profited nearly $100million by suing individual who are too helpless to fight back, since their ’sue em’ all’ campaign began, years ago.

Despite Music Industry studies which indicate that P2P users are more likely to purchase music, and P2P does not damage music sales, the RIAA continues to sue the magic number of 750 people a month.

Since the beginning of the RIAA’s sue-em-all campaign, file-sharing has only increased in the United States and globally. This proves that the RIAA is completely inaffective in deterring users from downloading music ‘illegally’.

Therefore, there can only be one true motive lying behind the lawsuits, that being monetary gain, of course. With their campaign proving inaffective, their profits higher than ever, and domestic studies proving P2P does not damage sales, the RIAA continues to sue to make mass-profits for their own pockets.

Nearly $100 million stolen by the hands of the RIAA, and our government standing by idly, allowing it to happen.
    The bird of Hermes is my name, eating my wings to make me tame.
    ~

Η χρήση του νομικού συστήματος για νόμιμο και κερδοφόρο εκβιασμό.

Οι νόμοι πνευματικής ιδιοκτησίας πρέπει οπωσδήποτε να τροποποιηθούν, έτσι ώστε να διώκεται μόνον η πώληση πνευματικού προϊόντος χωρίς την άδεια του δημιουργού.
    No trees were killed to send this message, but a large number of electrons were terribly inconvenienced.

O titlos gamhse \m/
    Διαολεμένα beat

Pou vrisketai to sygkekrimeno arthro?

Ιδέα δεν έχω, το κόπιαρα από άλλο φόρουμ.
    The bird of Hermes is my name, eating my wings to make me tame.
    ~

Άμα ήτανε ωραίος ο αδελφός της δεν βλέπω κανα πρόβλημα.
    Blood for all tears shed
    And Fire for hate
    Death for what shall become
    All false ones fate