Thread: Love Letter?

Default Love Letter?

" …For You Are The Rhythm Itself, The Beat of The Cosmos Embodied in This Velvet Skin, Enriched with an Ethereal Extract of Silk. For You Are The One Who Dwells Within The Shadows, Being A Part of Them – Yet Being In A War, An Inner War With Them, But You Shall Prevail For You Are Unique.
    shall I be apocalyptic and to the point or mysterious and enigmatic? this is not for me to decide, it is the very same Rhythm that makes me move these –meaningless?- fingers of mine, it is this very same beat that makes me express, in any form, my conception which although it may be bizarre, it is sincere and solid…it is this very same beat that keeps me going, that keeps us going through this earthly inferno when we could have easily used extendedly the sharp knife and make everything easier…-in other words; killing ourselves - that makes me express these feelings…is it the masochism or the strength –the strength that You do not know that You possess, the one You carry within You- that prevents us from using that knife?-for it is surely not fear.
    …For It Is The Lack Of Self-Esteem That Pierces my Skin (That Hurts me As A Thousand Swords, As The Flames Of The End Could Not), The Lack of Self-Esteem That I See In The Deity I… It Is The “I Do Not Care About Myself” slogan/motto/point of view, It Is This Nihilism That Slays me Slowly, Which I See In The Deity I Love. Uh, “Love”, such an empty word, four letters that cannot capture the faintest idea of what this word, Love, is all about. Love, the Word, is just a Creation of the Humanoids, that need to rely on something, that need to know that there are things out of their power, that need to be dependent on someone or something. That is why it is such an Empty word, as all their other similar Creations are. For Love, is One With The Existence and the Essence – they are not a triptych, they are a whole. Yet, this is not a Love letter, well, at least in the standard form. It is not even a letter, it is the Rhythm that burns in You like the eternal flame of Existence & Essence (it is that very same flame), that springs out of You whenever You breathe, which You yet are not able to see in its Entirety because of the blindfolds attached to Your eyes-I hope these blindfolds will be removed soon-, but I can see it, with my blind eyes-that see at the most distant horizon with absolute clarity- and I simply record this Rhythm, for I am fascinated by it. Ask Not How Do I Know, Wonder Not How Can I See - Just Embrace my Visions For They Are The Most Sincere Motion of Adoration I have Ever Made – Hope They Are The Most Sincere Motion You Have Ever Received. And they, indeed are True. Is this a Confession? Not it is not, for I believe that You already are aware of my Feelings towards You, towards Your Magnificence-which You still have not discovered-. No, this is a High Tension Electrified Symphonic “Manual”, a Humble and Proud Effort of mine to show You what You are made of. Accept it as not an act of charity nor as an act of pity (please don’t, by all means). Accept it as it really is, as a Gift from me to You, a Gift which You Can Burn or Secure.
    I cannot indicate the way, I am not a savior, that You “should” follow – my way was not indicated too. This is Your Quest, You Possess the Flame, and You Are the Ethereal Rhythm Personified. This Quest of Yours, Is very easy to accomplish, it is nothing Supernatural (well, not in the beginning), it is the path where it all gets down to, Pure Harmony. I may not be able to show You the Way – I do not know it anyway -, but what I can assure You of is that whenever and if You call me, and that in the end, when the ophis will meet its tail, I will be there for You. This may seem to You like a Fairytale and nonsense, but isn’t this life a Fairytale, a Lost and Forgotten Story? You may think that I am crazy or lunatic… As I said, You can burn these Visions of mine or You can keep them.
    I hereby state that in every level, in any possible way the little me will be next to You whenever You will need me, whenever You will “summon” me, because there is nothing in the world that would “satisfy” me (but this is not a question about my satisfaction, this Motion of mine is solely for You) more than to see Your eyes shining with that blinding and shining light You so far do not allow to be shown. Just do not be modest, for it will not help You. Preventing unpleasant situations to happen may not be on Your hand, but preventing Yourself from getting hurt and sad is. Look inside You, Behold the Powers that You Possess and use them. Unlike some situations where the loyal orchestras keep on playing when the ships sink, Your Music will Rise and Flourish instead of dying. Every now and then we return to our “Pseudo-Reality”, because We still are not strong enough. We think that everything is fine and we are satisfied with the temporary course of things. The fact is that things are not fine if You have not declared an Alliance with Yourself, because if not then minor little things will always be there to annoy and torment You slowly eating You from the inside until there is no more energy or power to be devoured, just emptiness. But I hope with all my beating heart that I will meet You in the Realms of Pure Rhythmic Harmony, I hope that You will give me the Honor of dancing this Dance together…

Nothing is Real When You Are Blinded
    Everything is Possible When You Desire It"

ApisteFto pou to brika, se ena folder tou prwtou pisiou mou! De thymoymai omws poianou einai :/ Ama to kserei kaneis as ginei move to thread sto literature section or sth.

Anyway, aFto to letter mporei na thewrithei ews simera san love letter i gia pollous apesas sas fainetai kseftyla letter?
    = = =

= = =

kata tin gnwmi mou 8ewreite love letter apo mikroteres ilikies. oxi logw tropou grapsimatos.alla logo tou ipermetrou romantismou. kati pou den mou vgainei pleon.

ps = mou 8imizei kati epoxes pou akouga anathema kai mdb kai me epairne apo katw kserw gw kai grafame piimatakia. kai exei digmata limbonic art sto leksilogio. oti na nai lew? auto mou fernei.
    -Jesus Loves You More If You Can Drive-

Πιο πολυ σαν λογοτεχνια φαινεται... αν και εχει σημεια "καθαρου" love letter χεχεχε
    "Τι χτυπαω??"

"Ενα μονο με ελιες. Και ενα μονο με πατατες."

Quote Originally Posted by NuC
    kata tin gnwmi mou 8ewreite love letter apo mikroteres ilikies. oxi logw tropou grapsimatos.alla logo tou ipermetrou romantismou. kati pou den mou vgainei pleon.

ps = mou 8imizei kati epoxes pou akouga anathema kai mdb kai me epairne apo katw kserw gw kai grafame piimatakia. kai exei digmata limbonic art sto leksilogio. oti na nai lew? auto mou fernei.
    Limbonic Art? GIA PES GIA PES!!
    = = =

= = =

mipos to grapses esy?

Quote Originally Posted by cancer
    mipos to grapses esy?
    Oxi, eis o deFteros pou rwta. Wstoso brika kati diamantia dika mou sto folder, pou na sta lew e.
    = = =

= = =

Quote Originally Posted by eyeamflesch
    mipos to grapses esy?
    Oxi, eis o deFteros pou rwta. Wstoso brika kati diamantia dika mou sto folder, pou na sta lew e.
    kanta post
    -Jesus Loves You More If You Can Drive-

Quote Originally Posted by NuC
    Quote Originally Posted by eyeamflesch
    mipos to grapses esy?
    kanta post
    Ntlepomai
    = = =

= = =

malaka sugini8hka
    Simply smile, cause life is too crazy not to

how I wish, how I wish you were here
    we're just two lost souls swimming in a fish bowl,
    year after year running over the same old ground
    what have you found?
    the same old fears
    wish you were here...

Kanta POST REEE!
    ...when worms are granted wings, angels have to crawl...

Quote Originally Posted by Coroner
    Kanta POST REEE!
    Ama thes swnei kai kala na diabaseis logotexnia mou exw kai pio prosfati gia tin opoia ntrepomai ligotero
    = = =

= = =