Page 34 of 61 FirstFirst ... 24323334353644 ... LastLast

Thread: Νεοψυχεδελεια και Space Rock

Το "Infektio" δυστυχώς μου φάνηκε πιο μέτριο ακόμα και από το "Rautatie". Κρίμα που δεν συνέχισαν στην πορεία του "Vaahto", να θυμηθούμε και λίγο τις παλιότερες ημέρες. Καλά που μου το θυμίσατε όμως για να πάω να ακούσω επιτέλους το τελευταίο Pharaoh Overlord.
    Can't get it down without crying

το τελευταίο Φαραώ μετα απο 2 ακροασεις, εφαγε ενα ωραιοτατο delete
    ετσι μου ρχεται να το κατεβασω παλι ισα ισα για να το ξανασβησω

κατεβαινινγκ

edit: Bevis Frond - 2011 - The Leaving of London [Woronzow, 2011]

και δειγμα...
    Last edited by 00i00; 21-10-2011 at 16:34.

To Moon Trotskij ειναι ενα τεραστιο επος. Θελω να τ'ακουσω καμια 20αρια φορες ακομα για να καταλαβω τι γινεται, αλλα δεν υπαρχει στιγμη που να μην απολαμβανω.

Tarka κατεβηκε και μπαινει στα ηχεια.

Για Bevis Frond θα θελα μερικες εξηγησεις. Μπορει να χανω την ουσια αλλα δεν πιανω γιατι τους γραφεις εδωπερα. Δεν εω ακουσει σε βαθος γιατι το youtube δε με επεισε να ακουσω περαιτερω. Συγχωρατε εκ των προτερων την πιθανη μου αγνοια.
    You must try some of my purple berries, I been eating them for six or seven weeks now. Haven't got sick once.

για τις παμπολες αναφορες στους Byrds
    για το Hendrix-ικο acid στις κιθαρες
    για την Woronzow Records
    για το Ptolemaic Terrascope 'zine
    για....

ενταξει καταλαβαινω οτι ισως να μην ειναι τοσο ελκυστικος για πολλους οπως οι Farflung ή οι Hidria Spacefolk πχ
    αλλα για την νεοψυχεδελεια απο τα 80ς και δωθε ειναι απο τα μεγαλυτερα κεφαλαια

Bevis Frond απο που να αρχισω?
    Let The Freak Flag Fly!

ε ξεκινα απο αυτο
    The Bevis Frond - New River Head (1991) Restless Records
    "I am Ubik. Before the universe was, I am. I made the suns. I made the worlds. I created the lives and the places they inhabit; I move them here, I put them there. They go as I say, then do as I tell them. I am the word and my name is never spoken, the name which no one knows. I am called Ubik, but that is not my name. I am. I shall always be."

www.monolith.gr

Ντάξει είμαι σχεδόν άσχετος στον χώρο αυτόν, αλλά όποιος ψάχνει βρίσκει, και βρήκα αυτό που μ' άρεσε.

Δειτε το πιο προσφατο ποστ του αγαπημενου μπλογκερ mr A απο το wine, women & Song. Εχει διαφορα καλουδια.

edit:

Last edited by iorulezz; 22-10-2011 at 22:02.
    You must try some of my purple berries, I been eating them for six or seven weeks now. Haven't got sick once.

για τους chrome τα χουμε πει, εδώ ο Helios Creed, βαρια ψυχεδέλια, φωνη απο το υπερπέραν, μονο για όσους αντέχουν

From Aural Innovations #6 (April 1999)

Chrome-veteran Creed is following his buddies Pressurehed et al. into prolific activities of late, including both new and old Chrome releases, the ambient side-project Dark Matter, and his solo works. With a lineup that includes both Stench brothers (Hilary and John on bass and drums, respectively) on some tracks (though it doesn't say which), this band is as much Chrome as is possible nowadays. Also, Helios' son Theo shows up "with his own unique style & sound," though it doesn't say what instrument he plays...presumably guitar.

The first two tracks on "ChroMan" are both psychotic-sounding excursions into experimental sounds and backmasking techniques, with both Tommy L. Cyborg (aka Greñas) and Z. Sylver assisting Creed in the synths and sampling department. "World Infiltration III (The Dragon)" then brings out the patented Helios-heavy guitar buzz and the obligatory altered vocals (No, as usual, you can't understand them). "Dimension 6" is full of dark, pulsating synths and duel guitar leads that are slightly out-of-phase, yielding an uneasy false echo. An abrupt cut-off leads awkwardly into the percussive-heavy march "The Rapture," but once your brain adjusts to the style-change, this tune becomes quite enjoyable. "Twilight Zone" indeed features a mock reproduction of the TV show theme song, alternating with sonic blitzes from Creed's guitar and various psychedelic effects. Another stormtrooping space-march, "Fallen" calls upon particularly gurgly synths but also Sylver's crackly and slightly flat voice. The title track finishes things off as a brash, psychedelic fest with instruments and voices brawling amongst themselves.

I've heard just enough Chrome and Creed solo material to say that "ChroMan" is appropriately labeled the latter. It's more experimental in nature than the parent group, not necessarily in sound development, but more in composition style. Few of these nine 'songs' fit any recognizable structure, and as such, aren't easily digestible. It'll be a matter of taste which ones appeal to any single person, but there is enough interesting music going on here for me to give the album a borderline 'thumbs up.'

Reviewed by Keith Henderson

Last edited by cybernaut; 23-10-2011 at 01:09.
    "I am Ubik. Before the universe was, I am. I made the suns. I made the worlds. I created the lives and the places they inhabit; I move them here, I put them there. They go as I say, then do as I tell them. I am the word and my name is never spoken, the name which no one knows. I am called Ubik, but that is not my name. I am. I shall always be."

www.monolith.gr

Quote Originally Posted by Atropos View Post

Ντάξει είμαι σχεδόν άσχετος στον χώρο αυτόν, αλλά όποιος ψάχνει βρίσκει, και βρήκα αυτό που μ' άρεσε.
    Τσεκάρεις και το αδελφάκι του, το "Dream Loss" αν δεν το χεις κάνει ήδη, τα οποία είναι μάλλον ό,τι καλύτερο έχει κάνει η Liz (αν και θαρρώ ότι είμαστε κάπως οφφ τοπικ).
    Can't get it down without crying

οι holy fuck χωραν εδω??αν οχι δικο μου λαθος αλλα ακουω αυτο

και ειπα να το μοιραστω απο την πολλη χαρα

Οzric Tentacles - Paper Monkeys (2011)

info
    - fetch me the bananas

Power through Unity, Unity through Faith.

το Ozric ανεβηκε σε ΦΛΑΨ

σε αλλο υφος...πιο μαλλιαρο...

Magic Muscle - 1991 - Gulp! [Woronzow, 1991] FLAC
    και ναι ειναι ο γνωστος Simon House στο βιολι (Hawkwind, David Bowie)

δυο δειγματα δωρεαν...

07 - Leaders

05 - Umbrellamental

ολο το αλμπουμς (παρα εναν ασμα) δωρεαν εδω
    http://www.youtube.com/view_play_lis...A8725FC80D9104

αμα ψηνεται κανεις ανεβαζω το ΦΛΑΨ

Senior Member mourning apocalypse's Avatar

Ψήνομαι!
    Έντονα πολιτική χροιά και επαναστατική διάθεση, είχε η συναυλία του Βασίλη Παπακωνσταντίνου στο λιμάνι Κατακόλου, το βράδυ της περασμένης Παρασκευής.